Secret Santa 2018 - BOB's Eleventh

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Santa says......Check them bushes alongside the porch. Still more packages on the way.

That jolly ol' Elf does not seem to be done yet. Everyone has received something. However. Looks like it's going to go down to the wire before we finish up this year.

Ho Ho Ho!

:santa: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer:

Carlos":mefe6icb said:
Santa says......Check them bushes alongside the porch.  Still more packages on the way.

That jolly ol' Elf does not seem to be done yet.  Everyone has received something.  However.  Looks like it's going to go down to the wire before we finish up this year.

Ho Ho Ho!

:santa: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer:
Super secret Santas & Sniper Santas? :santa:

This was fun, glad I participated, currently loading up an MM bent Monogram with IRC Flakes my Secret Santa sent, to all a joyous holiday and special thanks to Carlos for getting this to happen.
banjo

I thought my SS was finished surprising me with great gifts, but...

When I got the mail today, this beautiful Opinel French knife was there. The other side of the handle has my name engraved on it. Also, the blade is engraved with
"B O B" Christmas 2018". This was totally unexpected. My SS has gone far and beyond gift giving. He is a thoughtful and caring person. Thank you again.

Woohoo! Way to go Santa!

If it was not for y'all, Secret Santa would have gone by the wayside years ago. But you folks always come up with more surprises. Amazing generosity, even when the requirements are modest. And some of youse guys really are perfectly happy with lumps of coal.

Ho Ho Ho, Merry Christmas, y'all!

:santa:

Carlos":mg64vkju said:
Woohoo!  Way to go Santa!    

If it was not for y'all, Secret Santa would have gone by the wayside years ago.  But you folks always come up with more surprises.  Amazing generosity, even when the requirements are modest.  And some of youse guys really are perfectly happy with lumps of coal.  

Ho Ho Ho, Merry Christmas, y'all!  

:santa:

Well...no one gave anybody a new car. So...

But it was nice.

We all (most of us) had fun.

It was a lot of fun and Carlos rocks for putting up with us and getting it to run like a (sort of) well-oiled machine. Sorry for being a wrench in that machine, Carlos. But, hey! I did manage to get them there on time. :lol:

Hope we will all be here next year and in good health.

MERRY CHRISTMAS! :santa: :D

Yeah...and at $18/lb retail at local stores right now...and a net of 50% meat from the 300 lb fish that’s at least $2700 worth of fish. But back then it likely went for pennies.

PS: fish & chips is hands down my favorite thing to order from a restaurant. It’s usually cheap, it makes nearly any kind of fish really good and it doesn’t fight with my constitution.

Yes! Thank you Carlos and thank you Santa!

I'd never participated in a Secret Santa exchange before and this is really the first online community I've done more then lurk in.

I really like all the folks on the board and all y'alls generosity gives me a better look at humanity this time of year. I work in retail and Christmas time has traditionally been a dark and troubled period. The past few seasons I've worked on getting the spirit back and this has helped a lot. Merry Christmas to all. :santa:

Don't trust anyone! About the time you relax. BOOM!

Ninja Secret Santa strikes! :affraid:

Some aged 1792 Flake (which I been craving something fierce), aged Hal O' the Wynd, and pipe cleaners. But we know who you are. I'll bide my time.

Thank you and Merry Christmas! :santa: