Secret Santa 2019 - BOB's Twelfth

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Merged topics!  

Wow!  That's pretty fast shipping for the Postal Service!  The first Secret Santa package has arrived!  Ho Ho Ho  :santa:

Dr. T...you must have been so "nice" this year that Santa couldn't wait to reward you with goodies on an early Christmas bombing run.  Of course, without photos none of us can REALLY confirm this actually happened :D

Nice job dishing out the XMAS goods, Santa!  :santa:

BriarBeagle":gqztikwb said:
Dr. T...you must have been so "nice" this year that Santa couldn't wait to reward you with goodies on an early Christmas bombing run.  Of course, without photos none of us can REALLY confirm this actually happened :D

Nice job dishing out the XMAS goods, Santa!  :santa:
More likely he saw some of the papers I'm grading and felt sorry for me. I'll at least get a photo of the pipe up before Monday.

And thanks again, Santa! Great job.

Alas, much as Santa hates outsourcing I relied on P&C for a crucial component and they bungled the order. Hoping to sort it out asap, but my sleigh is looking at a later departure than anticipated...guess I'll wile away the wait by seeing how much more coal I can pack into this stocking!

Plenty of time yet. "Don't panic!" LOL

I am awaiting a shipment. As are several of us, I am sure. It will all come together. Do keep an eye peeled on those bushes along side the porch. Been windy. Ho Ho Ho! :santa:

Carlos":6pk6wtvx said:
Plenty of time yet.  "Don't panic!"  LOL  

I am awaiting a shipment.  As are several of us, I am sure.  It will all come together.  Do keep an eye peeled on those bushes along side the porch.  Been windy.  Ho Ho Ho!  :santa:
I thought I miss read something and was running late lol

Hope everybody gets hit hard this year and I hope everybody enjoys there are some goodies Merry Christmas to all

Looks like Ol’ Santa has already started off with his A-game.

Here comes Peter cottontail hopping down the bunny trail. Hippity hoppity Christmas is on its way

Ho Ho Ho! Some of youse guys are pulling the trigger early. That's okay. Secret Santa was past here today. As soon as I can find the 2 wheel dolly I'll get it in here and take some pics.

Or maybe I will wait a few days. Or a week. :lol: Or not.

Ho Ho Ho! :santa: