Secret Santa 2019 - BOB's Twelfth

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haven't forgot. Make sure you are on the list if you intended to sign up. This afternoon has not gone as planned. I'll get to the assignments ASAP. Ho Ho Ho :santa:

I used a random number generator. Which I had to run several times so someone did not have themselves. I could not find any of the recent past years. So you may have the same person as last year! :lol: Not much I can do about that. Group is a little small. Bound to happen if you played long enough.

PM's on the way shortly. Have fun!

Ho Ho Ho! :santa:

The game is afoot! Have fun!

Everyone should have a PM with a name, address, and any preferences. Let me know if it did not arrive.

Ho Ho Ho :santa:

After much cajoling and Moravian cookies, Santa has moved a name from 'naughty' to 'nice enough.' :santa:

Research started, target date for delivery, early December. :rendeer:

12 nights of Xmas, the 12th BoB Secret Santa, lucky 13 participants, and 1 name on my Saint Nick hitlist. This is gonna be great!

Message received! Need to work hard for this one as he has been very good this year. :santa:

Pm received. Already gathering intel. Hopefully I can make my secret naughty list recipient happy.

Victim received.  

:santa::cherry::twisted::santa::cherry::twisted::santa::cherry::twisted::santa::cherry::twisted::santa::cherry::twisted::santa::cherry::twisted::santa::cherry::twisted::santa::cherry::twisted::santa::cherry::twisted::santa::cherry::twisted::santa::cherry::twisted::santa::cherry::twisted::santa:

BriarBeagle":lj24dpwj said:
Let the Reindeer Games commence... :santa: :rendeer: :cherry:
Can you play those online or on the PS4? Are they simulator the red dead redemption?

Research complete, orders placed this was an easy one. Now anything I think of to get will be bonus to help fill the box :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Let the shopping and cellar raiding begin!! This is going to be fun.

Had to do a little research here and there, had to learn a thing or two, even had to sample a tobacco or two to try and figure out why this and not that. Like STC's Wedding Guest, I woke up this morn older and wiser. I also woke up needing a bigger box!

Thanks for letting this BoBSS first-timer join in the festivities.

Cerfer":7f3gvgti said:
Had to do a little research here and there, had to learn a thing or two, even had to sample a tobacco or two to try and figure out why this and not that. Like STC's Wedding Guest, I woke up this morn older and wiser. I also woke up needing a bigger box!

Thanks for letting this BoBSS first-timer join in the festivities.
Oooh I remember my first BOBSS like it was yesterday (if a day was a year long) :lol!:

The elves are already fast at work in the workshop. Everywhere I look are slinkys and Lincoln logs. Also 50 lbs or Reindeer steaks and jerky

I've been preparing as well:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/IJ7Pe_poFP8" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen ></iframe>