Secret Santa 2019 - BOB's Twelfth

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alright alright alright (in my best Matthew McConaughey voice) I think I have all of my shopping done and ordered. Since next week is Thanksgiving I’m hopeful everything will arrive by the first of the week after the holidays.

This is my first SS in several years. So far it’s been been lots of fun researching the victim, I mean lucky recipient.

The elves are done tinkering. All thats left to do is load up the sleigh, gather the reindeer, and away into the night sky I go...
:santa: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer:

Well I may have messed up. I employed the help of The Elf on a Shelf with my secret Santa box. So there’s no telling what kind of mischief and Tom foolery awaits whomever he sends the box to.

arkansaspiper":cgoqfn7w said:
Wish I could afford to join
I feel your pain Arky. I had to sit out last months bombing mission. Then had to make the decision to either participate in either November run or secret Santa. Couldn’t swing both. It was tight in the checkbook but hell im not going to live like old Eb. Scrooge all year.

We all know that when you can swing it comfortably you will definitely get back in the game. Sometimes your the windshield and most times you’re bug.

GeoffC":28qr024s said:
Ok, think I got the last of it ordered.   Assembling "Fat Man" next week.
Very fitting, Geoff.  It was his time of year.

Hmm....so my person isn't a big fan of aros. He only thinks that! Errrrbody just loves them some Capt Black Grape!!!  :twisted:

glassjapan":dw3gp8rx said:
Hmm....so my person isn't a big fan of aros. He only thinks that! Errrrbody just loves them some Capt Black Grape!!!  :twisted:
The guy on pipe tobacco cellar who claims to have 1215 pounds of it cellared agrees with you. :D

DrT999":mx0k691w said:
glassjapan":mx0k691w said:
The guy on pipe tobacco cellar who claims to have 1215 pounds of it cellared agrees with you. :D
That maybe the best aro ever blended. Who am I to argue. But the only grape flavored tobacco I’ve ever seen was blunt rolling paper/wrappers. But me thinks that’s a whole different ballgame there except out west we’re it’s legal :lol!:

I have to finish up my assembly this coming weekend but almost done
Some one is going to get a lot of cool stuff!

I was going to send mine today, but since the thread has turned me onto the wonders of Capt. Black, I think I'll Grape a tin of Cairo before sending it out. I'll want those flavors to marry pretty well beforehand so that the soft and subtle orientals are purpled into tobacco glory.

D.L.Ruth":zt78covo said:
glassjapan":zt78covo said:
And it's on sale at P&C :fpalm:
I guess that's (maybe) better than the traditional threats of Paladin & Mixture 79....

I don't know WHY I'm hit, but I am. Mission target? Early Secret Santa? Random act of great generosity? No note, although I'm pretty certain as to who sent it. In any event, I went into campus to check for late papers and start grading (if I am the mission target, no further deliveries until Monday afternoon or Tuesday morning). After grading for 2 1/2 hours, eye strain and tension headache told me it was time to leave. Lo and behold, just before I shut down, a message from the campus post office, saying there's a package.

Now in my secret bunker, I see I was hit by 4 sealed vacuum bags of goodies (2 oz each? G&H Louisiana Flake, Rum Twist, and Happy Brown Bogie, plus something unknown to me, what seems to be a round crumble cake of Red Queen V by Ace 4) and a tin of G&H Best Brown Flake. Also, a nice 1/2 bent pipe, marked T. Christiano/Italy.

So, thank you, brother! I'm sure the Mission Director/SAnta Elf will claim this and move it at some point if appropriate.

"T"

I take no responsibility but that Red Queen goes down a treat—enjoy!