Secret Santa 2019 - BOB's Twelfth

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just so we don't leave anyone out who prefers alternative holiday celebrations, I give you the magical tale of Festivus...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/bR3S690EF2U" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen ></iframe>

Ho Ho Ho! :santa:

Yes, my Secret Santa hit me already. First chance I had to open the box. I have been busy all day, and have gotten nothing done.

Coffee Beans from Costa Rica! A selection of candies. Some are German chocolates. A nice coffee mug. A letter confirming I was on the Nice List! WOOHOO! A really nice stocking that has already ran off in my wife's hot little hands. Holiday pasta! That is a 1.5lb bag. Perfect for a pasta salad. Again, Cathy will benefit a lot. She loves a good pasta salad.

Secret Santa has done some research! I have been looking forward to trying the new Peterson Dunhill tobaccos. Standard Mixture, Nightcap, and Mixture 965 are all top favorites. Those tins never seem to last very long around here.

Then UN-OBTAINIUM!!! Not one but two tins of Samuel Gawith Bracken Flake!!

Thank You Santa!!

You must of been a very good boy this year. Santa did a great job

Well I wondered what that was I was hearing on the roof last night and low and behold it must have been old Saint Nick himself as I found a package from Santa containing the following:

Three Nuns Yellow
Sutliff Bosphorus Cruise
Ashton Consummate Gentleman
Warped The Haunting
Pipe and Cigars 5-15 aged burley and black blended for IPSD 2013
McClellands Balkan Beauty
MCClellands Yenidje Highlander
All are well Aged and should be a treat!

Butterfields Peach Buds candy
A Cole’s Christmas pudding
A Shipwrecked Seasonings Captains Blend

Pipe cleaners
And a Missouri Meerschaum Country Gentlemen Bent!
And a card from santa himself!

Thank you santa!

Looks like I haven't been as bad as my wife seems to think.  

Several tobaccos I've never tried, one I haven't had in years, some good cigars, and my favorite coffee (I actually put some in the box I sent out).

Thanks, "Saint" Nick,

Jeff

This thread shows that whatever the rest of the world thinks, Santa still loves pipe smokers! Nice hauls!

Santa definitely has a soft spot for those who enjoy pipes and fine tobaccos!

And yes Old St Nick is the man!

WOOHOO!! Way to go Santas! :santa:

Today is actually are target mailing date. But plus or minus the date works. I am a bit under the weather. Same thing as the last several times. Some sort of allergy. I will try to get something out today or tomorrow. Don't panic! Plenty of time yet.

Way to go Santas! Still waiting on that final coal delivery but P&C is making good on their cock-up so should be ready for sleigh launch sometime next week.

Ol’ Santa sure knows his tobacco blends. Haven’t seen any grape aro’s yet :lol!:

D.L.Ruth":ne7cxc1f said:
eggman":ne7cxc1f said:
Ol’ Santa sure knows his tobacco blends. Haven’t seen any grape aro’s yet :lol!:
Just you wait :twisted:

Post a reply EmptySat Dec 07, 2019 6:49 am
eggman wrote:
Ol’ Santa sure knows his tobacco blends. Haven’t seen any grape aro’s yet lol!

Tick tick tick...

I guess I opened a big can of worms while sliding down a slippery slope.

I need to get to WalMart for a card (and maybe some cinnamon pine cones to offset the grapetastrophe that is in this box--no one told me that Capt. Black Grape ain't no mild vintage!) and then I'll send a quick text to Prancer for pickup. I tried to fill it with so much stuff that Santa would need all nine reindeer to get it airborne!

:santa: