Secret Santa 2019 - BOB's Twelfth

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy cow. A partridge AND a pear tree?!?

That's pretty amazing. Even more amazing is that I think that Elizabethan Mixture tin is from the actual Elizabethan era.

WTG, Santa!

Oh my goodness briarbeagle, you sure must of been a very good boy. Those are some awesome blends.

Woohoo! Way to go Santa's! Some fine selections.

I will try very hard to see where we are tomorrow. I have been in a daze with this cold. But improving every day! If you are still waiting for a package, take a good look around the porch.

And I know some of y'all are grading term papers. So posting pics can be a low priority.

Ho Ho Ho! :santa: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :alien: :rendeer: :rendeer:

Santa hit me, and hit me hard. I queued up my favorite Christmas carol from Saint Tom and dug into the box with a stiff glass of Hamilton Jamaican Black Pot Rum and my Dunny loaded up with my last bowl of a favorite blend they don’t make no more.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/mxVo5mjK4eg" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen ></iframe>

Either I was better than I remember or Santa got me confused with another brother, cause check out this spread:

Santa brought me a lovely inscribed card, some tasty wafer cookies, a Nightmares Before Christmas ornament, a Czech tool, pipe cleaners, booku peppermints and candy canes, a brand new MM cobbit, and too many tins to fit in a stocking:

McClelland 40th anniversary!
Pease Jacknife plug
Pease Stonehenge
St Bruno Flake
Orlik Strong Dark Kentucky
Caminetto Fiamatta
Warhorse Bar
H&H Virginia Memory
C&D Speakeasy
C&D Bayou Morning (not pictured cause there was so much it fell off the table and there was so much other stuff I didn’t notice until I was putting it away!)

Thanks so much, Santa, this is all stuff I either love or seems right in my wheelhouse! Have wanted a Cobbit since they released them, and saw Nightmare Before Christmas when it came out in theatres and love it deeply, so this will make a great addition to the tree! Couldn’t have asked for a better Christmas surprise. Thanks again, to my Santa and all you lovely brothers who make the BoB such a special place. Happy Holidays, one and all!

Way to go Santa! It's obvious that many of us are better stocked than our favorite retailers.

Ho Ho Ho! :santa: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer:

Awesome job Santa. GG you must of been good this year too. Those are some great blends

It took a while to make this post as I had to go get help for Santa’s sprained back from delivering this bomb. I was definitely not this good this year but will use it as motivation to spread more cheer for this coming one. Thank you Santa!

Jars of
- SG FVF
- McC Dark Navy Flake
- Marlin Flake
- GH Dark Flake
- MacB Navy Flake
- Hamborger Veermaster
- Stonehaven

Tins
- Burley Slice
- St. James Flake
- Christmas Cheer
- Arcadia
- Guilford Courthouse
- Aged Burley Flake
- Light Flake
- Ascorti Latium
... and a big ole hunk of Dark Plug

Corn Cob pipe with pipe cleaners
Tamper
Coffee
Roasted Chestnuts
Dried Cranberries
and assorted chocolates

Oh my goodness sour milk, you were good this year. And once again we have another great Santa.

Yes it was an amazing Christmas run. There were some very generous Santa’s this year

eggman":wi4lbypa said:
Yes it was an amazing Christmas run. There were some very generous Santa’s this year
Don't say "was" just yet. I stopped getting Grape chemtrail updates to my phone at around 1:11 p.m. yesterday afternoon . . .

So my not so secret Santa was very kind and generous to me. A few old favorites and a few that'll be new to me. All are very much appreciated!

tins: John Aylesbury Classic Flake, Solani 633 Virginia Flake with Perique, Peterson Irish Oak, Dunhill Dark Flake, F&T Cut Virginia Plug, GLP Temple Bar and Cairo.

pouches: C&D Night Train, Solani Aged Burly Flake, Hamborger Veermaster, Peretti No.52, Captain Black.

And I can't forget, seven really nice cigars to go along with all that piping goodness.

Thanks again for the awesome haul of tobacco. Many hours of happiness ahead!

Hope everyone has a great holiday with family & friends!

Cerfer":fyfxav17 said:
eggman":fyfxav17 said:
Don't say "was" just yet. I stopped getting Grape chemtrail updates to my phone at around 1:11 p.m. yesterday afternoon . . .
Well it sounds like I’m going to have to buy more mason jars to cellar all this grape baccy. Has anyone ever tried to age cap’n black before?

Glassjapan, your Santa really hooked you up. I guess bob’s are pretty good guys and the Santa’s even better.

Woohoo!! Way to go Santa's.

I am in a house with a cookie-making monster. She's driving me crazy right now. Still think I have a touch of fever as I am a little sweaty. Just cannot shake this damn cough and cold.

The first Winter Storm watches and warnings for us are going up.

I have not checked to see how close to completion we are. I will try to follow up this afternoon. If I can sacrifice my nap time.

Ho Ho ho!! :santa: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :cherry: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: