Secret Santa 2019 - BOB's Twelfth

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BriarBeagle":7u1fi2bu said:
Whoa!!! Santa showed up and left a present on my doorstep...

I had to use a plasma cutter just to make my way into it.

Well, no new toy or shiny bicycle for this boy.  No!  In fact Santa went in to his archives of Christmas past and dug out some treasures indeed, many of which were covered in years off dust and cobwebs.  Some of these will have to be sent to the lab for carbon dating to determine their actual age.  Regardless, what a generous whopper of a gift from Santa!  I'm not certain I'm worthy, but still I'm deeply appreciative.  

McClelland XMas Cheer
McClelland Dark Star
Orlik Golden Sliced
Dunhill Elizabethan
Formers Private Flake
Dan Tobacco Limerick
Sam Gawith St. James Flake
Escudo
Solani VaPer 633
Three Nuns Red & Yellow (= Six Nuns Total) :lol:
A lovely handwritten Christmas card and message...

And a partridge in a pear tree

THANK YOU SANTA!!!
Wowsers! A way great gift from Santa! Look at those baccies!

So, one package left to land. If I calculated correctly. Probably Monday as a best guess.

Be vigilant! Watch those bushes along side the porch. And if all else fails, follow the scent of grape Captain Black!

Ho Ho Ho! :santa: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :twisted: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer:

Well after a very long, very tiring and very upsetting day. I finally got my hands in Santa’s boxes just a few minutes ago. Honestly I could smell one of the boxes before I even picked it up. It was heavenly and made a rough day a hell-of-a lot better. I’ll post a inventory list tomorrow. But I’ll post a couple picks from the unboxing.

Before the ambien kicks in, I want the thank my Santa beavis for the awesome gifts bestowed on me. You are very generous kind sir. And freaking amazing in your tobacco pics. Oh and the reason I could smell the 5 feet away was because the was generous little baggy of Murray’s 965 from 2001 era.

eggman":b1yq3qve said:
And a couple more
Damn Eggman you got hit GOOD! That bonus grape the other day must have been nice too  :twisted:

Chemex is probably my favourite way to make coffee,  after espresso.

WOWSERS Santa!  And a Chemex coffee maker!  

I also use a Chemex.  Love the thing!  You will develop a technique for making the perfect pot of coffee.  Stick with the paper filters!

A lot there to enjoy.

Ho Ho Ho!  :santa:

It looks like all the packages have landed.  If I calculated correctly!  Someone got missed?  Let me know and I will recalculate to see where I erred.  

It's only December 15th.  The first major winter storm for the middle part of the country is building.  I hope everyone has plans and will travel safe this holiday season!

It's y'alls generosity that makes this work every year.  Some of you have that eye for the neat things.  Makes the revealing so much fun.

Ho Ho Ho!  :santa: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :star:

Carlos":fdwu12by said:
It's y'alls generosity that makes this work every year.  Some of you have that eye for the neat things.  Makes the revealing so much fun.

Ho Ho Ho!  :santa: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :star:
And thank you again for organizing it this year! :cheers:

Well done everyone!! So thankful to be part of such a generous community, you are all awesome! And another thank you to Carlos for organizing such an event!

The giving spirit of the holiday season is certainly alive and well here on B.o.B. It has been a real treat watching all these thoughtful bombs drop among our members.

A special thank you goes out to you Carlos for organizing this little shindig.

I'm wishing you all a healthy and safe holiday season and a fruitful New Year.

Beagle

Glob bless us, everyone!

And big big thanks to Carlos for running this thing, year after year--I never cease to be amazed by the generosity and thoughtfulness of our Santa squad, and we owe it all to the man in red behind the crimson curtain. Cheers!

Yes thank you Carlos for putting this together.

Thank you to all the Santa’s for excellent Christmas gifts!

Thank you very much Carlos for putting this on again this year. I’ve had a great time watching everything play out.

Here’s a list of presents my Santa send me.
HH old dark fired
Peterson My Mixture 965
Erinmore flake
Esoterica Pembroke
C&D corncob pipe(and a button nose)
A bunch of pipe cleaners (something you can never have enough of)
Bingham pipe tamper (I think I’m really going like this one. Smaller than a pipe nail)
Murray’s 965 from 2001
A Missouri meerschaum MacAuthor pipe( damn it’s tall but can’t wait to try it out)
Chocolove 55% dark chocolate holiday fruits and nuts bar
Chapel hill toffees
The bee man pure bayberry wax tapers candles
Iridescent whole bean winter blend coffee
Chemex coffee maker( can’t wait to use this this weekend)
Bolio hemp coffee filter
A bottle of makers mark ( I like this stuff a lot)
A pipe and cigars 2020 calendar
And 3 great cigars (I put them in the humidor the other day and forgot the names but I’ll get them)
And a awesome hand written and original art work Christmas card. That was very funny and well written bung hole hahahahaha.

I sorry it’s taken me a couple days to report back on the SS box. I have been feeling terrible since Saturday afternoon. Today has been a little better day. I think I picked something up from either the hospital where my mother in law was at. Or the rehab/nursing home they admitted her into Friday evening. But hopefully everything is on the up and up now.

Thanks again it’s been a lit of fun watching this play out.

Thanks to all the Santa's out there for their generosity! it's a joy to participate in this every Christmas. Big thank you to Carlos for organizing the mayhem.