Secrets for a happier marriage

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AJ":fmxr6f3s said:
Come June of this year we will have been married 46 years. :cheers:

AJ
46 years. How cool is that? I think my next ID is going to say I'm 46. In your honor! :cheers:

Ozark Wizard":3e5lvcpl said:
AJ":3e5lvcpl said:
Come June of this year we will have been married 46 years. :cheers:

AJ
46 years. How cool is that? I think my next ID is going to say I'm 46. In your honor! :cheers:
As long as you can convince your body it’s true then by all means go for it. :)

AJ

We’ve been together going on 9 years give or take. The first was gold, next 6 were a blur. The last two have been more meaningful really.

Wow, that’s a lasting marriage. I can’t help but notice that many of the young men are chiming in here.

There was a men’s conference at my church a few weeks back. Obviously a lasting marriage was a subject of some of the lectures given. One of the pastors who spoke there said that the newer generation coming up was different in some ways. Broken homes coming from divorce are very common place nowadays. A lot of the young these days don’t think marriage works in general. Aside from that, their grandparents are probably the best example of a working marriage they know of. Kind of sad, really. Growing up, most of my friends parents were. My parents are