See what happens?!?!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jhuggett

Reaction score
Quick prelude... I'm usually a VaPer or Burley smoker. I was never a huge fan of anything with Latakia in it but recently started to crave English blends. In WA it is illegal to ship pipe tobacco so most online retailers wouldn't allow the purchase of tobacco. Well now that I live in MT I can order anything I want again. I put in an order for a couple of English blends I've been dying to try. Got some tins of Seattle Pipe Club Plum Pudding and GLP Chelsea Morning as well as a few aromatics that I like to have around for the holidays. I can't decide whether I'm going to try Plum Pudding or Chelsea Morning first though.

THEN I looked in the estate pipe section of smokingpipes.com and found a pipe I've been wanting for years. A Tom Eltang rusticated poker with bamboo... I just couldn't help myself so that's on the way as well. I knew better than to start reading the forum again. :)

Last edited:
There are some we disallow from being in the group because they are a bad influence.

04187FA0-073F-43F4-A782-30BCF43A375D.jpeg

My dad was buying all he could find up and cutting the keys off of them to sell on eBay to the charm bracelet crowd. They really liked the glass-topped keys.

I'd start with the Chelsea Morning as it is a lot lighter in the Lat stakes than Plum Pudding, but they're both excellent blends and I love them both.