• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Brothers of Briar and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Selling of The Cellar

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WTHall

Reaction score
Another case of “Doctor’s Orders,” coupled with a move to a smokeless facility. I’ve never done this before (it is/was my cellar) So….

All of these have been stored in a large mason jars and are in perfect shape, however, some may require humidification. They’re currently in heavy duty zip-lock bags. In some cases, blends with, like, 10years on them are in the same bag with 2 year olds.
Prefer PayPal, but will accept money orders or personal checks.
I’ll price out the shipping depending on how much weight is bought and final destination. Sales only to U.S. addresses.
Message me if interested in buying. First come, blah, blah, blah.

Esoterica – Dunbar – 2oz. - $8.00

McClelland 2045 Oriental Mix – 4oz. - $20.00

McClelland 2000 – Fragrant Mature Cake – 2oz. – $10.00

McClelland 2015 – Virginia Perique Flake – 10oz. - $50.00

Peter Stokkebye – Luxury Twist Flake – 10oz. - $20.00

Peter Stokkebye – Luxury Navy Flake – 8oz. - $16.00

Peter Stokkebye – Luxury Bullseye Flake – 1lb 4oz. – $30.00

Samuel Gawith – St. James Flake – 8oz - $35.00

Samuel Gawith – Firedance Flake – 15 oz. - $65.00

Samuel Gawith – Full Virginia Flake – 10oz. - $40.00

Samuel Gawith – Best Brown Flake – 8oz. - $35.00

Samuel Gawith – 1792 – 4oz. - $20.00

Gawith & Hoggarth – Louisiana Flake – 4oz - $20.00

Newminister - Navy Flake #400 – 3oz. - $6.00

Newminister - Superior Rounds - #403 – 8oz. - $16.00

Hearth&Home – AJ’s Vaper – 8oz. - $16.00

H&H Classic Burley Kake – 2oz. - $4.00

MacBaron Old Dark Fired – 13oz. - $25.00

MacBaren – Vanilla Flake – 12oz - $25.00

Cornell & Diehl – Bayou Morning – 4oz - $10.00

C&D – Bayou – 2oz. - $5.00

Sutliff Voodoo Queen – 16 oz - $20.00

Sutliff Virginia Slices – 8oz. - $10.00

Comoy’s Cask #4 – 2oz - $8.00

Dunhill – Early Morning 50g tin - $15.00

Rattrays – Marlin Flake 100g tin - $15.00

Samuel Gawith – Best Brown Flake – 50g tin - $20.00

Sorry to hear you’ve got to give them up and wishing you all the best with your health. You’ve got some great stuff here at great prices so I’m sure you won’t have to wait long for some bites—PM sent!

Sorry to hear the news. Quite the investment you've got. Wish I could help but the only item I could use is the Burley Kake, but what about your pipes and accessories? Going to list on eBay, try here on BoB, or go the consignment route?

Yeah, thought I had years to burn down the cellar! HA! Fate's a bitch, eh? Going into the room where I de-Mason Jar'd/bagged the blends damn near killed me! Smelled like a fine Tobacconist's!
Auctioned off most of my 'better' pipes on Ebay. Still have a bunch of solid smokers, but not marquee brands which I'll probably 'lot of...' on Ebay. Hadn't thought of BoB, I've a bunch of well-used Bertram's of Washington pipes, for instance, which I love, but, since I loved 'em so much, the freakin' nomenclature is almost gone. Think BoB brothers would be interested in something like 'Pipes By The Pound?':p Like I said, they're mostly all solid, just need cleaning an stem deoxidation, etc.

Zeno Marx, Thanks for the kind thought. Gonna miss sitting on the patio in the morning, drinking my coffee and puffing on my pipe. The senior community I'm moving to has a strict no smoking policy. 'Course, could go 'off campus' to enjoy my blends, but decided, along with my doctor, that it'd be best to cut the cord all together.
Peace, Travis

Checking out some of the tobacco I've for sale. Full disclosure: looked at the SG 1792: Date on the Mason Jar says 2012. Please see photograph.
The 'spots' are probably sugar crystals; did the smell test, and didn't detect the 'musty' odor of spoilage, just fine aged tobacco. This is just 'due diligence' on my part.
Thank you, Travis
1792 Flake 2012.jpg

The senior community I'm moving to has a strict no smoking policy.
One of the reasons I'm not in a senior community. Of course, if my daughter and her three kids, ages 6 and under move in with me, I'll only smoke when the kids are at school or daycare and after everyone, but me, has gone to bed.

I believe you can edit your original post. Next to painters palette symbol is 3 stacked dots. Click that for the strikethrough option so you can mark them as sold. Or delete those lines. Not sure about that policy here.

I believe you can edit your original post. Next to painters palette symbol is 3 stacked dots. Click that for the strikethrough option so you can mark them as sold. Or delete those lines. Not sure about that policy here.
Took a look at the original post and saw no way to edit it. Could repost with adjusted product, but for now it's easier just to tell folks what gone. Thanks for the hint, T

Here’s a revised list of what’s left of my cellar. Still lots of fine blends left to pick over. Getting ready for the move to the senior facility. Hate to drag this over there.

Again, Prefer PayPal, but will accept cash, money orders or personal checks.

I’ll price out the shipping depending on how much weight is bought. Shipping is added on to these prices and will be the actual cost of the shipping to wherever you live.
Message me if interested in buying.

McClelland 2045 Oriental Mix – 4oz. - $20.00

Peter Stokkebye – Luxury Twist Flake – 10oz. - $20.00

Peter Stokkebye – Luxury Navy Flake – 8oz. - $16.00

Samuel Gawith – Firedance Flake – 15 oz. - $55.00 - reduced

Samuel Gawith – Best Brown Flake – 8oz. - $35.00

Newminister - Navy Flake #400 – 3oz. - $6.00

Newminister - Superior Rounds - #403 – 8oz. - $16.00

Hearth&Home – AJ’s Vaper – 8oz. - $16.00

H&H Classic Burley Kake – 2oz. - $4.00

MacBaren – Vanilla Flake – 12oz - $25.00

Cornell & Diehl – Bayou Morning – 4oz - $10.00