Semi Retirement

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DGErwin11

Broken Pipe
Reaction score
I have just submitted my application for SS benefits. Between that and my IRA, I can almost make it. So I will be freelancing helping other route guys. And ramping up my custom cob business. Sometime early to mid October is when the alarm clock gets turned off. :D

Full Speed Ahead. :D

Onward & Upward !

:face:

:cat: :cat: :cat: :cat: :cat: :cat: :cat:

Congrats, Brother!

Hoping it all goes well and wishing you the best. :cheers:

You should have no trouble selling those Cobs, the price is right and they look great.

Cool. Enjoy it! I hope to see some pretty cobs on the forum often, then. 8)

I did the same thing three years ago. It has definitely changed my life. I'm still working at getting contract work to supplement income. Hope you can suceed with your cob buidness. It is a different life for sure :p

monbla256":y29asj79 said:
I did the same thing three years ago. It has definately changed my life. I'm still working at getting contract work to supplement income. Hope you can suceed with your cob buidness. It is a different life for sure :p

There you go, Monbla. Here's your chance to add a few Cobs to your collection. :D

Rob_In_MO":e4chkjlu said:
monbla256":e4chkjlu said:
I did the same thing three years ago. It has definately changed my life. I'm still working at getting contract work to supplement income. Hope you can suceed with your cob buidness. It is a different life for sure :p

There you go, Monbla. Here's your chance to add a few Cobs to your collection. :D
WHAT :affraid: MORE PIPES :confused: I'm trying to afford tobacco :p

That's the way to go DGE. Congrats. I did the same a year ago after 46 years of toolmaking/moldmaking. I don't miss the long workdays one bit and now instead of a 15 minute pipe break I can puff at my leisure. The alarm clock hasn't rung at 4:30 a.m. since.
:cheers: :cheers:

I'm with you boys. Celebrating 14 months of full retirement and enjoying the hell out of every pipe smoking minute of it. Don't forget to vote for the man who will keep the "entitlements" rolling in on election day. Guys like us are entitled to our entitlements.