Sensitive stuff

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score

Three rednecks were working up on a cell phone tower: Cooter, Ronnie and Donnie. As they start their descent, Cooter slips, falls off the tower and is killed instantly. As the ambulance takes the body away, Ronnie says, 'Well, shucks, someone should go and tell his wife.

Donnie says, 'OK, I'm pretty good at that sensitive stuff, I'll do it.' Two hours later, he comes back carrying a case of Budweiser.

Ronnie says, 'Where did you get that beer, Donnie?'

'Cooter's wife gave it to me,' Ronnie replies.

'That's unbelievable, you told the lady her husband was dead and she gave you beer?'

'Well, not exactly', Donnie says. 'When she answered the door, I said to her, "you must be Cooter's widow."
She said, 'You must be mistaken.  I'm not a widow.' Then I said, 'I'll bet you a case of Budweiser you are.'

Rednecks are good at sensitive stuff.

:clown:

Cheers,

RR

:lol!: Yes we are! :lol!:

Ronnie huh? :suspect:

Brewdude":lg800uw7 said:
Cartaphilus":lg800uw7 said:
:lol!: Yes we are! :lol!:

Ronnie huh? :suspect:

I transcribed exactly this as I got it. Any relation to anyone here is purely coincidental!

:!:

Cheers,

RR
Yeah, yeah, yeah :suspect: ;)

On a more serious note...
Take any other ethnic/cultural group and tell this joke and you are verbally and possibly physically assaulted, you probably lose your job, and you will be socially ostracized.  

Its a real riot how that works, huh.

PS. I don't say that having taken offense.. I say that because I think people need to lighten up and quit being offended by every thing.

People lost their jobs and had to issue public apologies because they wore sombreros on May 5th... Really?
I wish there were a redneck holiday, well besides Christmas.. Other people stole our heritage there, it's criminal!!!!