sep. 6 NY/NJ pipe show

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frankluke

Reaction score
does anyone know who will be there (pipemakers) and who usually shows up?

Nick,

Let me try to get the answer for you. Give me a little time.

Lou, NY

NIck,

I will let you know as soon as I find out who is confirmed.

Typically, and in years past, these vendors are pretty consistent, attending year in and year out, pretty much:

Premal Chheda of Smokers Haven
Ron Coulter
Dave Field and Janice Peevey
Don Seatter of James Island Piper
Jay and Louise Jones of Hermit Tobacco
Steve Monjure
McCranies Tobacconist, I think
The man who carves, actually I think he is the distributor and not the actual carver, figural pipes - Iforget his name but he is a wonderful man
Russ Oulette of Habanna Smokeshop or pipesandcigars.com
Paul Bonaquisti
Bill Feurbach of Kaywoodie Pipes
Fred Goldring, Chuck Rio usually have a table or two

Nick, again I cannot confirm any of these folks but as soon as I can get a list of confirmed attendees, I'll let you know.

It's a great day and a great show despite not being able to smoke. The fact that we endure by putting on the show in the first place is reason enough to support it by attending. Sam and Rich do a great job. Why give in to the anti's and abandon the show? In other words, try your best to make it!

JMHO.

Lou, NY

Hey Lou,
Good to see your post, and if all goes well I shall be attending the show with a boat load of great pipes for everyone's viewing/purchase also. And I'm quite sure that Dock will be there with a bunch of stuff also. Hope to see you soon.
Andy C.

Great news, Andy, my Friend! It will be my pleaseure to see you and Doc and anyone else you might be bringing from the North!

Stay well,

Lou