Seven Re-Stems added to the collection!!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ftrplt

B of B Supporter
Reaction score
Just got these seven back from Mike Myers with new acrylic stems!!! I'm pleased as punch with his work!!
Top left: 50+ year-old BBB Tortoise with a proper white stem!
Second from top: A 50+ Longchamp with a new "faux" amber stem.
Third from top: A Moulin Rouge Renoir (Comoy second, IIRC!) with a new "faux" amber stem.
Bottom left: A 50+ Savinelli Extra bent bulldog with a new "faux" amber stem.
Top right: Another 50+ Longchamp with a jet black stem.
Middle right: Old Comoy's "Grand Slam." Mike put the "Three-part C" in the stem for me!
Bottom right: Early Curt Rollar-made American Pipe Co. with registration #! The pipe is named "The Witches Hat." Turn it over and it strongly resembles such!!! It now has a new "faux" amber stem also!! My wife just loves this pipe!!
Mike's work is mighty impressive; he's communicative, and quite reasonable! I'll be using him again in the future!! FTRPLT

Attachments

• IMG_1251[1].JPG
    IMG_1251[1].JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 140
  • IMG_1253[1].JPG
    IMG_1253[1].JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 133
Last edited:
Ya, Mike Myers does some impressive work. He made a new stem for me a while back that looks 'zackly like the one I broke. Plus he glued the broken one such that you'd never know it had snapped in two!

Cheers,

RR

Well done, FTRPLT, on giving those pipes a second life!
I sent pipes to Mike twice in the past. I have hugely been satisfied every time. He's straightforward as to wait time and he's dead on for respecting his deadlines. Plus, he is fairly affordable considering the overall quality of his work.
If I were to send out another pipe to get a new stem, he would be my no. 1 without hesitation.