Shaky Shave

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Richard Burley

Reaction score
Wow. Anyone try shaving right after a good dose of vitamin N via the pipe, especially in the morning on an empty stomach? Reminds me of competing in a biathlon, where you have to shoot a rifle accurately after some vigorous skiing. No nicks, two scrapes, this time, which is pretty good for someone reeling in front of the mirror, trying to hold a steady razor.  :pale:

Richard Burley":qsl9qyof said:
Wow. Anyone try shaving right after a good dose of vitamin N via the pipe, especially in the morning on an empty stomach? Reminds me of competing in a biathlon, where you have to shoot a rifle accurately after some vigorous skiing. No nicks, two scrapes, this time, which is pretty good for someone reeling in front of the mirror, trying to hold a steady razor.  :pale:
That 'll teach ya not to respect Lady 'N' !! :twisted: :twisted: I usually shave at night THEN sit down and have my bowl of Lady 'N' to finish the day !! NEVER in the morning , nor on an empty stomach !! :twisted: If you haven't learned this by now, hopefully you will after this !! :twisted: :twisted: