She said "yes"... : )

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats, Adam
icon_biggrin.png

Congratulations, may the two of you be happy and grow old together ,,, :cheers:

Thanks everyone! Really appreciate it! I'll be doing some semi-engagement pics in the next week or so. I'll post up when that happens...

Thanks again for all the kind words!

-Adam

I generally shy away from giving unsolicited advice, but if I may I'd like to break with habit this time. It is impotant to show her you love her by the things you do but she also needs to hear you say it. Every day tell her you love her. Never leave her presence (to go to the store, to work or whatever) without saying I love you. I've worked too many fatalities and homicides and dealt with too many broken men and women who wished they could have said those simple words before their loved one left and didn't. Always kiss her good night. Never go to bed angry. And lastly; get a copy of Letters to Philip by Charlie W Shedd (it's available on Amazon). It is full of great advice on how to have a successful and happy marriage.
God bless you both.

Centurian 803":2n47oe6z said:
I generally shy away from giving unsolicited advice, but if I may I'd like to break with habit this time. It is impotant to show her you love her by the things you do but she also needs to hear you say it. Every day tell her you love her. Never leave her presence (to go to the store, to work or whatever) without saying I love you. I've worked too many fatalities and homicides and dealt with too many broken men and women who wished they could have said those simple words before their loved one left and didn't. Always kiss her good night. Never go to bed angry. And lastly; get a copy of Letters to Philip by Charlie W Shedd (it's available on Amazon). It is full of great advice on how to have a successful and happy marriage.
God bless you both.
Don, it's funny you say that. We never go to bed angry, and we always make it a point to kiss and say good night no matter what. And we always say "goodbye" and "I love you" even if I am just running across the street for a minute. I always thought people would think of that as cheesy, but I do it for that exact reason you mentioned. Life is too short and I never want to miss an opportunity to let her know I love her.

Thanks to everyone again for the kind words!

PB, I'll take your advice under consideration (in the marketing world, that means someones suggestion is going in the can). :lol:

puros_bran":w5tnvc03 said:
Uhhh what advise did I give?
Ha! I musta cross referenced some marriage advice from another thread, or I completely imagined it... :scratch:

Looks like I am losing my mind already.

I retract my previous statement. :D

Well I knew you'd lost your mind when I read the thread title... :clown:

May the two of you have many, many great years together :cheers: :cheers: