She said "yes"... : )

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Benjamin Button

Reaction score
So I have been a bit absent from the board for a bit since Christmas, but for good reasons...

On the eve of Dec 25th, 2009, I asked the lovely lady pictured below for her hand in marriage...I was blessed to have received a positive response from her and the rest will be history.

I should be back in action now, but we took the week off to spend together and enjoy the holidays with her son (whom I consider my son as well, not by blood but by pure love). Looking forward to an eventful '10, & may God bless you all and your loved ones.

-Adam

Congratulations :cheers: May you be blessed to grow OLD together!

So that's the reason for the grin in your avatar! :D
Way to go bro! :cheers: Congratulation! :cheers:
Wishing you guys many years of happiness and peace!

Marriage is a sacred thing, a blessing from god. Hopefully you have many fine years together...

PS. How did a dog ugly nerdy guy like you land a chick like that? :D :D

Congrats to you both! Here's to many, many years of connubial bliss (which only sounds dirty.)

Thanks guys! We are pretty excited, and I am lucky to have a girl that has the same mind-set as me when it comes to planning a wedding. We just want something classy and simple, vintage with a modern flair. We're in no rush, just wanna ride the engagement wave for now, buy a house, then wedding later.

puros_bran":g0qxnwxg said:
Marriage is a sacred thing, a blessing from god. Hopefully you have many fine years together...

PS. How did a dog ugly nerdy guy like you land a chick like that? :D :D
Trust me, I don't know! The chloroform definitely helped when it came time to get the ring on her finger. She doesn't "remember" saying yes. I just told her it was a very precious moment. :lol:

-Adam

Benjamin Button":tfs51doa said:
Trust me, I don't know! The chloroform definitely helped when it came time to get the ring on her finger. She doesn't "remember" saying yes. I just told her it was a very precious moment. :lol:

-Adam
Hopefully both of you will learn to 'not remember' little awkward moments ... :lol:

Congrats. My wife and I got engaged on Christmas eve 2 years ago...certainly makes the holidays a little more interesting doesn't it? :D

Best of luck to you both.

Congratulation, Adam. She looks like a fine lady. Just remember the success of any marriage is based upon you having the last word. Make sure it is something like; "yes dear, you are correct", and all will be well.

Natch

Great news!!!! I concur with Natch's sentiments along with a little surprise gift occasionally when least expected.

Good luck to both of you!

Jim