Sherlock Holmes and Pipe Smoking: A collection. May I share it?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

motie2

Reaction score
I have a rather large collection of Holmes stuff as relates to pipe smoking, collected over a period of years. Much of it is in .pdf form, and credited where the source is known to me. Would it be acceptable to start posting this stuff here? I don't want to run afoul of rules I'm not yet familiar with. ( -10pts. for ending a sentence with a preposition. ). I'm also a little concerned about copyright infringement, but I'm eager to share this collection. Anyone have an opinion?

We appreciate your concern re posting large/many docs here. We HAVE been faced with limiting how much space we use and are now cutting off stored posts after a certain number/volume. So if you posted a large amount it might not only shove everything already posted “off the cliff” but some or a lot of your material might be lost as well. So your efforts might be pointless. Rather than posting a huge volume of stuff here is there a way you can provide links where members can access things as their individual interests guide lead them?
I have a rather large collection of Holmes stuff as relates to pipe smoking, collected over a period of years. Much of it is in .pdf form, and credited where the source is known to me. Would it be acceptable to start posting this stuff here? I don't want to run afoul of rules I'm not yet familiar with. ( -10pts. for ending a sentence with a preposition. ). I'm also a little concerned about copyright infringement, but I'm eager to share this collection. Anyone have an opinion?

Nah, I was just interested in sharing, and I'm too old to learn new internet tricks. Oh, well. I meant well.