She's back on the road !!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kyle Weiss":rblxg965 said:
That's a keen ride, Mon.   Be safe out there.    Never mind the rally chicks, watch out for the dumb broad playing candy crush while at a stop sign that doesn't see you.    

8)
I hear ya man! As another friend with whom I used to ride used to say ".... ALL cage drivers are out to run you down, Your Momma, your Daddy and all the rest of your family when they drive a cage. Ride with this attitude and you'll live longer" !! He was right !! :twisted: :twisted:

monbla256":vql2h6hh said:
I was a member of the RA btwn '80 to '86 and went to two National rallys. I also had a '64 Sportster and rode it to Sturgis twice back then. I mostly rode solo touring around by myself or one or two oher buds back then. I also rode the Beemer for my daily transport rain or shine ( Earles forks are fun in the rain !! :twisted: ) during the mid 80's. :twisted:
I attended a few RA Nationals and maybe 8 MOA nationals. I have been to Sturgis 3 times and Daytona 13 times. I have ridden to Alaska, etc.

One of my "bar tricks" back in the day was "kick starting" the R69S with my hand/arm. I could do it pretty reliably and this got a lot of respect at Sturgis in '83.

monbla256":4zrt5zlf said:
I hear ya man! As another friend with whom I used to ride used to say ".... ALL cage drivers are out to run you down, Your Momma, your Daddy and all the rest of your family when they drive a cage. Ride with this attitude and you'll live longer" !! He was right !! :twisted: :twisted:
It became too much for me, no more two wheels for me. My active imagination was going to end up being manifest destiny, and I've already had a friend get iced because of cage drivers.

Best I can do is not be a typical cage driver and let someone else live to ride another day. :heart:

I'm more interested in convertible old classics at this point.

Hope that bike gives ya 100,000 joyous miles.

8)

Ooh, that's a beautiful ride!

I my first ride seems to be everyone else's first ride too. It's impossible for me not to go out on *Jesse without someone telling me, "I learned to ride on one of those!"

*Jesse being the other love of my life, my 1971 Honda CB350.