Shout Out for Alfredo Buscatti...........

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Justpipes

Reaction score
Or should I say "Stout Out". :D

Alfredo showed up at my office today with a bottle of Avery's "The Czar Imperial Stout". WOW! What an outstanding Stout!!! It was just what I needed this evening to catapult my new affinity with the Mandolin! You see, my sister gave me a Mandolin last week that she had lost interest in and I started messing with it a little and low and behold after a few good swigs of the Czar it all clicked and I was playing several Bluegrass standards in no time!!! Not that I'm a musician by any stretch of the imagination but it just seemed to click! I love this instrument and this Stout!

Thanks Mike!!!

:scratch: Colorado beer induces blue grass ability...go figure... :p

Going to have to add that to the "must try" list

Well Played there AB!
Beer Rocks, you boys are both formally invited to come over here and Drink Castle lager with Muddler and I!!
JP, AB is really a good guy! I enjoy his company and his poetry!!!!
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Considering how my Mandolin picking has been going lately, I need to get a case of that stuff! :shock:

Centurian 803":m7tnaj0j said:
Considering how my Mandolin picking has been going lately, I need to get a case of that stuff! :shock:
Considering how my painting has been going lately, I need to get me a case of that stuff!! :lol!:

Well...that's pretty cool..

When I'm drunk all I can do is whoop any man alive and love any woman like she's never been loved before.. Oh and fly, and drive like a Formula 1 driver, and solve the national debt, and philosophy like Plato, and play classical piano, and speak 14 languages, and a few more I'm sure I do real well but I really can't remember. :D

puros_bran":8jpq6yxb said:
Well...that's pretty cool..

When I'm drunk all I can do is whoop any man alive and love any woman like she's never been loved before.. Oh and fly, and drive like a Formula 1 driver, and solve the national debt, and philosophy like Plato, and play classical piano, and speak 14 languages, and a few more I'm sure I do real well but I really can't remember. :D
And pass out right in the middle of it all. Don't forget that part :lol:

Way to go A.B.

That Czar sounds like some good stuff, inspirational.

Hey J.P. make a video of yerself playin & post it for us bro.

EJinVA":49ft7d9g said:
Way to go A.B.

That Czar sounds like some good stuff, inspirational.

Hey J.P. make a video of yerself playin & post it for us bro.
I second that!!!!

And you guys honestly think that I will make a video of myself playing an instrument?! :lol:

The neighbors have already threatened to call the law! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Justpipes":rat9de1r said:
And you guys honestly think that I will make a video of myself playing an instrument?! :lol:

We got your back JP, play it loud bro!!! :lol:

Piet Binsbergen":o0lux99d said:
Justpipes":o0lux99d said:

Drink a few more Czars and say to hell with em! :drunken: :cheers:
Me n Leroy will come over there to take care of them damn neighbors.
Run up the Gadsden flag & Crank it up man!

EJinVA":zc771v6v said:
Piet Binsbergen":zc771v6v said:
Justpipes":zc771v6v said:

Drink a few more Czars and say to hell with em! :drunken: :cheers:
Me n Leroy will come over there to take care of them damn neighbors.
Run up the Gadsden flag & Crank it up man!
:cheers: :cheers: