Shout-Out to SmokingPipes Customer Service

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Simple Man":gl8bt8py said:
I LOVE Peretti's! I'm trying to hold off placing an order right now until the Thanksgiving blend comes out. Then I'm going to place my semi-annual order with them.

OP, I agree. I have had great service with SmokingPipes. They probably get 70% of my business.
Jack, I love Peretti as well, and as tradition mandates, I always order a brick of the Thanksgiving Day.

Ted, don't bother emailing Peretti's. Despite their relatively nice website, their customer service people are technologically challenged. On top of that, they literally have 2, maybe 3 people working at the shop at one time. One guy blending daily, one guy working the register and one guy, if he's there at all, sitting on his ass reading the newspaper. He's the guy that hasn't discovered email. He does know about ringing phones though..;)  So if you have a question for them, you have to pick up the phone & call them.

DrumsAndBeer":v9oh36er said:
Ted, don't bother emailing Peretti's. Despite their relatively nice website, their customer service people are technologically challenged. On top of that, they literally have 2, maybe 3 people working at the shop at one time. One guy blending daily, one guy working the register and one guy, if he's there at all, sitting on his ass reading the newspaper. He's the guy that hasn't discovered email. He does know about ringing phones though..Wink So if you have a question for them, you have to pick up the phone & call them.
Thanks, I greatly appreciate the heads up!! I'm really enjoying the DD... :cheers: :cheers:

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Lonecoyote":f01mlc8w said:
Thanks, I greatly appreciate the heads up!! I'm really enjoying the DD... :cheers: :cheers:

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!
You bet.

Blend DD is a really nice burley blend. Lately I have been enjoying Cuban Mixture, Blend 500 and Blend W. All very good, very distinct tasting mixtures.