Show us your RD Pipe!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll get a pic of my Olivewood that Ron made. I'm sure he won't recognise it though as I've been pretty rough with it. It smokes so well I just can't not smoke it. It is honestly one of my favorites. Kind of a canted pot with a twisted shank and the black and yellow acrylic bit.

We've missed you Ron! Best of luck in the up coming move and getting yourself resituated. I always hoped you'd go back to carving pipes you have a real God given talent.

Jim

huffelpuff":821uhlz8 said:
I'll get a pic of my Olivewood that Ron made. I'm sure he won't recognise it though as I've been pretty rough with it. It smokes so well I just can't not smoke it. It is honestly one of my favorites. Kind of a canted pot with a twisted shank and the black and yellow acrylic bit.

We've missed you Ron! Best of luck in the up coming move and getting yourself resituated. I always hoped you'd go back to carving pipes you have a real God given talent.

Jim
Thank you so much Jim, I'm trying my best to get back to Texas and setup shop once more.
I think I'm very close to it now but, I've gotta leave the details to the Lord and follow his lead.
I can't afford to make any more poor decisions.

Here’s one that PeterD just posted in the “what are you smoking” thread.  Another Canadian very much like BrewDude’s.  Really special.

And this one is BrewDude’s...a little more Dublin, thank you very mush...

Ron's pipes just can't be beat.  His attention to detail and the just plain solid beauty of each of his creation...ya just drool when you see them...still don't own one, but a guy can dream.  Glad he finally made it back to Texas...maybe now he can start thinking about setting up shop...and making more people happy with his creations...(they are not pipes they are creations of art)

I've been breaking this RD chubby author in lately with some aged BBF-

54-4-0001.jpg

As always, Ron's creations have an effortless draw and feel great in the hand. And the flavor from the 'baccy is delivered straight and true. What more could one ask for?

:sunny:

Cheers,

RR

Brewdude":petewoq3 said:
I've been breaking this RD chubby author in lately with some aged BBF-

54-4-0001.jpg

As always, Ron's creations have an effortless draw and feel great in the hand. And the flavor from the 'baccy is delivered straight and true. What more could one ask for?

:sunny:

Cheers,

RR
That is a fantastic looking author! I hope Ron gets to making some pipes again soon, I need to get one this go-around.

All the pipes are lovely and I saw on another member owns on another site so I stopped by Ron’s website and had a look at the particulars on it. He has a contact me tab on his website, I know he’s not active at this time but had to contact him anyway so I could be placed on his waiting list for when he gets settled in and up and running again.
banjo