Sick as a dog

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frost

Reaction score
Hi guys, haven't been around much recently and just wanted to check in a bit. I've been quite sick for several weeks now, finally got around to seeing my local witchdoctor today. He says my liver isnt working right, but not sure why yet. Should know more in the next few days. My avatar color is probably a close match to my actual skin tone these days..lol.

Havent had a pipe for weeks. Barely enough energy to pick up the ipod to type out this post. Some of that might just be natural laziness though ; )

Anyways, wanted to check in and say hi in case anyone was wondering. Hope you are all still havin a grand ol' time.

-Adam

Hey man,
Very sorry to hear this!
As I was reading your post, I thought you were going to say you had a bad cold, which is what I've been going through.
Hope all turns out OK.

Take care,
Chris.

Get well soon, Frost. Liver problem doesn't sound good, glad you went to the Witchdoctor today, maybe he can figure out what the problem is and get you back on track.

We all miss your posts and contributions. And Yes, same ole nonsense here.

Take Care, Brother!

I guess I noticed your absence because you're usually one of the more frequent posters here. I hope your doctor can get a handle on the situation in a hurry. Hang in there.

Get better Frost. Let us know how things are progressing.

Mr. Frost I sent a prayer up for you hope you feel better real soon.
Best Regards
Richard

Frosty, get better soon!! Hope it's nothing too serious.

U might have to cut back to a only pint of whiskey per day for a while though.... :p

As they say, "lame sauce." I was wondering where the green guy was--I had no idea he was actually green these days.

Get better, sir.

8)

Sorry your not well Bro. :(

Hope you feel better soon. :cheers:

John.