Sillem's Councilor 1695 (VaPer)

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Sillem's Councilor 1695

The tin aroma is beguiling. Very pronounced aroma of figs, dates, and raisins.
Being a VaPer ho, I took a flier on a tin based on allyby's rec. Yet I found few reviews of it on the review forum, so thought it flew under the radar-

http://www.tobaccoreviews.com/blend/5154/sillems-councilor-1695-flake

Be that as it may, this was my second bowl of it. And where I was quite unimpressed with the first bowl I smoked yesterday, today I dried it out a bit more and it showed much promise. Plus, it's had a little chance to air out. Seems that makes all the difference, at least where flakes are concerned.

Upon opening, the flakes seemed like they might be dry enough. They weren't as it turned out! Had much trouble keeping it lit, and even the pipe cleaner that I had to use to poke out the airway was moist!

So today, I rubbed out 1.5 flakes and set in the sun outside to dry for like 10 min or less. This seemed to be the right amount. The burn was constant all the way down with minimal re-lights.

No, I didn't do a comprehensive review so cannot post tasting notes just yet. But what I do know is that this shows promise for a solid mild/med VaPer.

Thanks ally for the heads-up.

:D

Cheers,

RR