Simple Man

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Growley

Reaction score
I don't know why this has never hit me before, but I should be posting reviews on customer payments!

Simple Man (Jack) and I have been working together over the last week or so to put together a pipe he wanted commissioned from me. He has been wonderful to work with and made payment extremely fast. I couldn't ask for a better transaction.

Thanks Jack!

Just did a trade with him and he sent the 'baccy same day, and i received it very quickly. great packaging, sent me the tracking number, and was very quick and easy to deal with. don't hesitate to do business with Simple Man!

Simple Man A+!

I picked up a beautiful Ferndown Canadian at an excellent price, and he threw in some generous samples of tobacco to boot. Dude's first rate in my book!

Yay, Simple Man! :cheers:

Had a great transaction with Brother Simpleman on a lot of snuff.

Wish it was for better reasons, but the pipes came quick and are in great shape.

Thanks!

Just finished up a transaction with Simple Man. Actually, this is the second pipe I've purchased from him, but it seems that I failed to leave a review the first time around.

So, from two experiences I'd say Jack is nothing short of excellent - easy to work with, quick turnaround time, everything that showed up is exactly as is should have been.

Simple Man is, well, simply awesome! Seriously, a great brother to deal with. Thanks much Jack!

"Simple Man" aka Jack. A solid Brother indeed, highly recommended. Super smooth transaction and no issues whatsoever.

"JACK''S BACK!!!!!"  :king: Another successful deal in the books for a true "Brother of Briar".  Thanks again Jack!