Since I'm new...

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That sounds awesome! I'm broke as a joke right now but I'm signing up anyway. It's better to give than receive after all!

It isn't just the bomb squadron or whatever they call themselves, they just make a coordinated effort. At certain times guys just feel like being nice and send a bro or sis on here something to make them smile..it usually makes the sender as happy as the sendee. I like the sneaky 'shh don't you dare post about this' bomb.. I also like to slip in unexpected extras in trades/gifts/etc.

The best one I'd ever pulled off was to a guy (no longer comes here for whatever reason) over in the next state.... I packed his purchase in bulk tobaccos. Lmao. I would have gave his money back for the confused look on his face when he opened that box.

Well yeah, that too. Just gifting a fellow member by yourself is referred to as "bombing"

beardedbassguy":2bvqngka said:
It's better to give than receive after all!
Yeah, the general attitude amongst many of the folks here is 'it's fun to share' :cheers: