Sixth Annual Spring Forward Box Pass for 2009

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you look inside? It's probably full of a chewing blend. I have a catalog from them someplace around here. Keep thinking I would order some of those whole leaf cured tobacco leafs to chop up for the pipe.

Carlos":dezkt910 said:
Did you look inside? It's probably full of a chewing blend. I have a catalog from them someplace around here. Keep thinking I would order some of those whole leaf cured tobacco leafs to chop up for the pipe.
Hey Carlos...........Do they still have a catalog? I havent gotten one in years from them. I used to order tubs of dip/snuff from them years agao.

J_Rock":w1o93dhg said:
Carlos":w1o93dhg said:
Hey Carlos...........Do they still have a catalog? I havent gotten one in years from them. I used to order tubs of dip/snuff from them years agao.
If you go to their web site they have a sign up link. Then they send a catalog from time to time. No online ordering. Must be a business reason for that.

Carlos":1o41dcxg said:
J_Rock":1o41dcxg said:
Carlos":1o41dcxg said:
If you go to their web site they have a sign up link. Then they send a catalog from time to time. No online ordering. Must be a business reason for that.
Thanks Carlos!

Thanks again for putting this together Mike, and thanks to all the Brothers who participated! I really had a blast with this, as it was my first ever "box pass" of any kind! Very, very, cool indeed!!!

Thank You Mike, You are a true selfless friend to all here, Ken :tongue:
pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

Thanks so much for organizing a fantastic pass and thanks to everyone that helped Mike get a jump on stuff for the troops! Awesome!