SKYDUMP - January Bombing Squadron Mission

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blackhorse

Trading Post Moderator
Staff member
B of B Supporter
Council Member
Reaction score
SKYDUMP Mission Sign-Up:​

the below text is a copy of that posted in the December thread...THIS is the place for all standing Squadron members to sign in

So – it appears that Brit Intel has been flooded with rumors of our mission for January. And it actually looks like MI6 has had pretty good Intel on this one. In fact, I think that in honor of their whispered observations to our contact in the UK...we'll do a link thing...

Link: the Brit Bro to his contacts in MI6.
Link: MI6 to Bond...James Bond.
Link: the latest and arguably greatest entry...Skyfall.
Link: the designation for the Squadron’s January mission...SKY DUMP!

As per SOP, it’s time to sign in for the mission. Sign in (if you are an approved and standing member) on the January Mission Thread…by posting your intention to fly. Do NOT PM me with anything at this point! Once your sign-in is received AND when we have about half the typical roster filled (10 – 15 signed in) you will be sent Official Mission Orders including your bombing orders and address. Do not PM me that you have received your orders…I can tell this by checking my outgoing mailbox.

That’s about it. Well, except for the glee I have in awaiting the action later this month. The target for this month is a mouthy character that’s full of sass and represents one of the more deserving targets we’ve seen in a long, long time. It will be my great pleasure to have a hand in wiping the smirky grin off his lopsided face.

Bombing Date: Bombs to arrive Thursday, January 31th.

Earliest Take Off (mailing) date: Monday, January 28th.

And...pole position goes to Ocelot!

And he wins a free tobacco sampler, courtesy of yours truly.

Way to go Ocelot!

Heh, heh. Never know WHAT the heck's gonna happen around here!

reportingz.jpg

Reporting for Duty. Naturally.

count me in, I can really use some malicious destruction

rev

Skydump....I am definitely in. My engines have been going full bore for quite some time to let some poor sap have destruction reign over him like it did me last month. :twisted:

About my signature, BH - I don't wear 'fruit salad'. Just against my principles.

Damn... I was THIS close to posting pictures of those ladies who use their naked bodies as fruit salad platters, but thought better of it. What's that I hear? The furious keyboard clacks of a multitude of google searches? Let me help: Nyotaimori

Blackhorse":1kpgmmu4 said:
And...pole position goes to Ocelot!

And he wins a free tobacco sampler, courtesy of yours truly.

Way to go Ocelot!

Heh, heh. Never know WHAT the heck's gonna happen around here!
Wow!! Cool!

Just honored to be on board, Commander! Thanks!

Dump, eh? I wonder how much I'd have to pay the mailman to put my bomb on the porch, light it on fire, ring the doorbell, and run away...

I'm in.

I am in, I thought I would have missed the chance to participate this month. Been running around work like a chicken with its head cut off.