Sleepy Hollow x Gawith Brown Irish Twist

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AlphaWarrior

Reaction score
I've been mixing Straus' Sleepy Hollow with Brown Irish X(cut small), 50/50, with no lid on for a few days. Starts with the aroma of Sleepy Hollow and the nic hit of the Brown. Mid bowl the SH fades a bit and the Brown's cigar leaf taste starts to rise. Finishes this way with SH waning. The smoke itself is thick and robust, cool, and leaves no wetness in the bowl.

I feel the high moisture level of each allows them to meld quickly as they are drying, though I have no research backing that. I'm calling it Sleepy Brown, he's the smooth R&B singer who performs with the rap duo Outkast. Seems fitting.

Currently can't get enough of the stuff.

AW

Thanks for sharing!! I have both tobacco's so I will give it a try. Now, if you have GLP Sixpence and John Patton's Storm Front mix 70% Storm Front to 30% Sixpence, let rest together for just 3 days until the Sixpence dries out a bit. It becomes an amazing ANYTIME Smoke.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Sounds strong, and delicious. I will get those ingredients on my next order and let you know what I think!