Slow Puffs to the front desk please

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sasquatch

Reaction score
for parcel pickup.

When Slow Puffs orders a pipe it gets made that day cuz he's so old he might forget by tomorrow. Luckily he's signed a contract with witnesses for a "Pipe of the Month Club" for the rest of his life! :cheers:

Anyway, more fossilized Loch Ness Monster bone was located and flown in from Inverness for the stem. I thought this was going to be a much more difficult item to come by, but when you are a powerful figure in the world of custom pipes, many doors open. :rendeer:

brandy2001.jpg

brandy2002.jpg

SP hasn't paid yet ....What should I charge him for it??

:shock:

Well done :D

Thanks Sasq... :cheers: .... Did I say 7 day set or 30 day set ? :cheers: :drunken:

This is the second in beginnings of my "Fog City" pipe colllection.... wait... I should smoke one first... nahhhhhhh :lol:

damn big foot, that's a bad ass pipe. just gorgeous. i love it!

Really a beaut! I'm getting excited Sas! Can I really wait until christmas?

BTW we need to talk about that background. 1964 Herculon? :affraid:

Daaaaang, Sasquatch!! I know apes are good with both their hands and feet... but, that almost looks as if a human made it!!! :lol!:

Just pokin' fun at ya!! That is one gorgeous pipe... sexy looking as it can be!!! If it were a woman, I'd say it was built like a brick $hit house!!! EXCELLENT job!! ;)

Robert

bruins":xwghy4os said:
damn big foot, that's a bad ass pipe. just gorgeous. i love it!
Ditto that man!!!
SAS that is one of the collest pipes I have seen of late, great work my man,
SP you lucky bugger, that is really very nice!!!!!

You've got the rest of the folks around here bamboozeled, but not me!! Retired Minister bull,I got it from a guy who knows a guy that said you were one of John Gotti's defence lawyers, who took all his dough! :tongue: Ken

pipetongue1":ty00lt7z said:
You've got the rest of the folks around here bamboozeled, but not me!! Retired Minister bull,I got it from a guy who knows a guy that said you were one of John Gotti's defence lawyers, who took all his dough! :tongue: Ken
:lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!:

Hey, enough of that shit! I'm a poor retired minister. Just ask my bodyguard, Louie "Two-Fingers".

Hey, enough of that shit! I'm a poor retired minister.[/quote]

I got your back SP, no legit or unlegit lawyer would ever retire to Alberta. It's too damn cold!

so this man walks into a bar and slams his fist on the counterr saying "give me a whisky."

Bartender says "you okay?"

"Yeah it's just that all lawyers are ass holes."

A man at the end of the bar stood and said. "I take exception to that!"

"Oh are you a lawyer?" asked the man.

"No, I'm an ass hole."

I feel the best part about this pipe is how it transitions from the bone to the shank, no fancy metal or matching bands, just a simple sharp transition. I might have to message this Sasquatch as i've been looking for a fine custom pipe...hmmmmm.

SmokeyTweed":t3mw6pof said:
I might have to message this Sasquatch as i've been looking for a fine custom pipe...hmmmmm.
i hear he's hard to locate.

(em, cause he's big foot, see...)

bruins":rijk2k2j said:
SmokeyTweed":rijk2k2j said:
I might have to message this Sasquatch as i've been looking for a fine custom pipe...hmmmmm.
i hear he's hard to locate.

(em, cause he's big foot, see...)
Would love to know what Pete put in that Escudo you are smoking bud??