Small TAD order.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haven't had Titus. Northwoods sure has a big following. I'm not a huge latakia guy, myself, but even I can enjoy Northwoods.

If y’all like a lighter Latakia blend you might try GLPeace’s Samarra. It’s very friendly.

It’s official blurb proclaims: It’s a rich and complex mixture, without being heavy. Matured red Virginia provides the basic structure and a delicate sweetness. A generous portion of Cyprian Latakia is added for its smoky richness, and exotic, fragrant oriental leaf provides fullness to the flavor. Finally, just a hint of lemon Virginia adds bit of brightness to the smoke, and a touch of Perique adds its own unique piquancy.

If y’all like a lighter Latakia blend you might try GLPeace’s Samarra. It’s very friendly.

It’s official blurb proclaims: It’s a rich and complex mixture, without being heavy. Matured red Virginia provides the basic structure and a delicate sweetness. A generous portion of Cyprian Latakia is added for its smoky richness, and exotic, fragrant oriental leaf provides fullness to the flavor. Finally, just a hint of lemon Virginia adds bit of brightness to the smoke, and a touch of Perique adds its own unique piquancy.
Yup, I keep Samarra on hand.