Smoke Shops in Austin/Georgetown/Round Rock, TX, Area?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Terry292

Reaction score
We'll be traveling this season to visit family in Texas, flying into Austin, then driving to Georgetown and Round Rock. Are there any smoke shops in that area worth a visit? This will be a fairly short trip, five days, with at least two dedicated to family. I'd appreciate any suggestions anyone might have. I know I'll need at least a short break to recharge my nicotine batteries sometime during the trip. Thanks in advance.

These folks have been in Austin since the early 80's and have a nice shop in Austin. I've never stopped into the shop in Round Rock but I'm sure it's as nice as the shop in Austin
http://www.pipeworld.com/

There's a smoke shop in austin called heros and legacies they've got one here in lubbock thats pretty nice, so I'm sure the one in Austin isn't to bad.

Just an update - Heroes and legacies in Lubbock closed down - and moved all their inventory to the Austin store. The pipe specific stuff has been pruned out and the guy who was over it is no longer with the company. Another employee has been working with us (Austin Pipe Club) to stock some better blends of tobacco and pipes.