Smoked my David Jones Handmade for the first time

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mattia76

Reaction score
Hey guys,
Anybody out there own a David Jones pipe?
Man-O-Man, I just smoked my new Apple-Shaped Bent Billiard for the first time and it was STUNNING! This one is probably a Dunhill Group 6 in size, which means it's big, but not as big as David's usual pipes these days, from what I can tell.

Smoked a new batch of Anniversary Kake and it was a smooth and sweet and cool as can be from the first puff. I always thought new pipes were supposed to take a while to break in and get to the good stuff. If this is what the first bowl was like, I can't imagine how good it will smoke a year from now!

I'll post a pic later today.

I have one, it's a great pipe.
david_10.jpg

David Jones pipes AND Anniversary Kake; now you're talking!

I have three and they all smoke wonderfully.

My new DJ Poker should be enroute tomorrow, hopefully have it by the weekend. Your post encouraged me to bid on the pipe.

Someone grabbed a nice David Jones for less than $60 on Ebay this evening. I was buying a car and missed it.....

riff raff":zp2mybl3 said:
Someone grabbed a nice David Jones for less than $60 on Ebay this evening. I was buying a car and missed it.....
Ah, those days are gone. What a difference a couple of years make. I have been trying to get my hands on a David Jones for a while now and they are going for $150+ on ebay. Here's one with five days to go and its already at $147.50! (can't post the link cuz I'm a newbie, but search for him on ebay). I guess he's been discovered by the masses.