Smokers Forum POY 2008

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carlos

Administrator
Staff member
B of B Supporter
Council Member
Reaction score
For you guys who may not see it, Smokers Forum POY for 2008 is now taking orders. It's a Rad Davis. Instructions in the thread over there. It was just posted a short time ago and I was #37 of only 60 to be made. Forum pipes can be great values.

Smokers Forum POY 2008

It certainly took me by surprise. I didn't expect to have to shut down the ordering less than 24 hours after I started it.

What's kind of pipe is it? I can't get to it being I didn't have an account with SF. I signed up last night but I still can't see the pipes.

You cannot see it in the link in my first post?

Kind of a Dublin shape bowl. A sitter. Sort of poker like, but with a slight bent stem. Dark sandblast. This one is a superb ringblast I think. Black stem. Interesting work with a sort of raised rim.

Really nice. 8)

Joel, I PM'ed you over there.

Aw, my account hadn't been activated yet.

That's a hell of a pipe for $175.00.

I thought it was a bargain price for one of Rad Davis's Pipes as well. I did manage to order one. As I said to Joel I was very surprised at the speed they sold out.
Rad Davis does seem to like making Dublin shapes, looking forward to recieving it.