Smokin at the moose camp

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 3604

Reaction score
There is something about being miles away from nowhere in the outdoors that makes me crave a pipe and scotch, (or beer). It's so contemplative! So, I was enjoying a nice bowl of McClelland's Blackwoods Flake at the moose camp when I looked over my the fire pit and noticed this log -  I'll let you decide what you see in it, if anything. It was just one of those wow moments that made the whole 45 minutes of smoking a memory.

Awesome. I too see a deer in that log. Could also be a Lab though.

Blackwoods Flake, great "outdoorsy" choice.

Gotta laugh at myself. Don't have my glasses on and the bourbon is kicking in,,,thought it said "mouse camp".

Yup, that's a pretty neat chunk of wood there. Good luck and enjoy your trip.

Enjoy the hunt... if that deer-log is any indicator... too cool!

8)

I see two ninjas and Hulk Hogan fighting over the last Twinkie..

Nice dog.. Chocolates are the best.

Looks like a rather affable dog to me. The log image, not the Lab. What the hell kind of a deer has that face?

Richard Burley":cio6ts0l said:
 What the hell kind of a deer has that face?  
One that just realized he jumped out in front of a semi.

Interesting, I see an abstract of a nude woman. Well, off to my therapist.

Huh...a deer eh? I saw a wolf right off,but maybe that was my scotch kicking in. I had meant to bring it home but after a showed everyone else in the camp, one of the young guys burned it!
:roll:

....and we came back empty handed, except for some partridge. But it was a great time anyway.

I did a deer a few weeks later back home which was awesome.

Your log there reminds me of my dog.
No! not what he leaves around the yard but, there seems to be his portrait on it. ;)