Smoking and Grilling: August 2013 BoB Bomber Mission

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't wait to Dust this Target! he is going up in SMOKE!

MUHAHHA MUHAHA MUHA (cough cough) excuse me

order placed, should ship today or tomorrow. oh let the destruction rain down!:twisted: :twisted: 

Missile ready to launch. Final countdown underway. 10 - 9 - 8 - 7 - 6 - 5 - 4 - 3 - We have primary engine start -2
HS will probably have my house surrounded by sundown. Good I'll ask one of them to take my package to the PO tomorrow. After all they are public servants aren't they?:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: 

AJ

Everything was packed and labeled yesterday, so just waiting until launch tomorrow!

OMG! Is it Tuesday night already? I'm not even close to ready! 

Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh!!!

Oh heck. It's all sitting back by the pool, next to the exotic dancer's dressing rooms. I just gotta grab it and box it and get it gone.

Blackhorse":l3ys6vif said:
It's all sitting back by the pool, next to the exotic dancer's dressing rooms. I just gotta grab it and box it and get it gone.
You added a pool? :joker: 

1 - 0 Missile launched. Missile underway Commander. Total annihilation assured. Trajectory access code being sent by Private Message.

Semi-private AJ

Package is launched, about to PM the #!

Err, someone did check to make certain this month's target(s) actually grill?

Just went to my local PO and apparently they closed down last week. =( Have to head to next closest one saturday.