Smoking and Grilling: August 2013 BoB Bomber Mission

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gravel

Reaction score
I can just hear the belly aching now, "but we just completed a mission Commander! Can't we get some rest?"
Sure thing buttercup, you can rest after you scrub the unit's latrine with a pipe cleaner! Cut the gab and get busy! There is no time to rest. As long as Middleton's Apple is still being sold and consumed we must be relentless in our pursuit of...

Whoa, what is that enchanting smell? Smells like meat on the grill. Delicious, mouth watering meat. To prepare the palate, I'll just pack this pipe and look over the grill to ensure that mission is completed successfully. That doesn't mean you get to rest! Get busy!
-----------
Thats right folks the theme of this is grilling and smoking. Include in your bomb whatever tobacco you enjoy preceeding, during, or after grilling! Since we already have had a sauces run, feel free to include anything else that is related to the fine arts of outdoor cooking.

Use this thread to declare your intention to be mission ready this month.

Good luck!

Lightning fast sign in gets SDJ some recognition and some baccy!

Hheheheheheheheee.....food related bomb!!!!!! I'm in!!!:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: 

Blackhorse":px8db0vz said:
So Doc...did your Postal Grinch let you have your packages today?
If there is anything else coming, it wasn't in the in-box area today