Smoking jacket

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

piperguckert

Reaction score
Well for the last few nights I have found myself as useral, sitting in my smoking room doing, what elce but smoking and thnking. Sumthing just didn't seem right, so i moved some stuff reorganized my pipes and to no aviel. Then it hit me i needed a smoking jacket. I would get one ecept for my ne big problem, i have no idear were to get one. On line maby idk can any one help me here?
I am eather looking for a tradition silk or velvet one maby red and balck or black and grey, and what would be a fair price for me o pay for one?

There are some nice ones that come up on e-bay at times. Be careful with some of the people who advertise that will custom make you a smoking jacket especially if they want the money up front. I ordered one and it took 2 years for me to get it and I had to threaten them with mail fraud to get it and it was poorly made and I had to get another friend to remake it.
My wife bought me a velvet smoking jacket for Christmas that she found at Dillard's Department Store and they had a couple of other smoking jackets in their men's department.
Hope this helps,
Muleskinner

You can buy new smoking jackets from Turnbull & Asser in London
Turnbull & Asser

Not sure if I entered that link correctly. I have no idea how much they cost but I suspect a lot.

Good luck

Chris

Here's mine. I had my tailor shorten up an oriental robe. My g'friend made the matching but not clashing fez :lol:

smokingjacket001.jpg

Fez001.jpg

Best,
D.J.