Smoking now

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Strongirish

Reaction score
I had jaw surgery through my mouth two days ago so I am keeping it very easy smoking while my mouth is sore. So, I am smoking a small GBD Bulldog and a MM cob loaded with PA which is always my standby when I have a tender tongue or mouth.

Hope you feel better soon.

Here's an idea-count the number of bowls you miss during your rehab and make sure you smoke that much extra when you're better!!

I did not miss many, as soon as the numbness wore off, I had my pipe going.

Hello All
I was given a wounderfull tin the other day from a friend who for the life of me I dont understand for he does not like English blends of tobacco he enjooys the candy aas I like to call it but anyway it is called the Sundowner mixture by Charles Fairmorn. I wouldnt smoke it all day however it is great aftewr a lager meal with a glass of Brandy.
Best Regards
Richard

I bought two large tins of estate tobacco, 1979 dated Amphora Brown which I smoked for 20 years. I paid way too much for it but as I'm sitting here smoking it in an unusual pipe a Lenox in Lucite and drinking a cup of coffee, it is worth every penny! The Lenox is a lucite tube with a rusticated briar bowl that screws into the tube. It smokes as well as any pipe I own. Just looks funky. Like a clear amber Lucite Kirsten.