Smoking Right Now?? I have no bloody idea. Hardly.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheSmokeamater

Reaction score
Smoking from my "Crazy Mix-up Jar" right now. You know..., those dregs from the bottom of a finished tin that are not quite enough for full bowl..? Added to a blend you just don't care for, and think can only be improved by dumping it in with something else...

I know for sure it has:
>McC 5100
>Half & Half
>Presbyterian
>Granger
>C&D Three Friars
>a pinch of perique
>a pinch of blending Lat
>a spritz of pure vanila extract from an atomizer
>a few other bits of things I can't remember.

Oh... and I stoved it a few weeks ago because the vanilla imparted a very raw harshness. The stoveing did it's job.

It's really not bad at all. Smooth. Produces a lot of smoke. The distinct components are well melded througout yet in the course of a bowl you get some nice surprise solo appearences from each player.

I keep this jar at work, and only smoke it from a cob.

Regards,
Rich

Kudos for not wasting tobacco. I usually wind up composting the leftovers I wind up with.

I dont get that crazy LOL
But I do have a Va. jar that I throw the last little half a pipe's worth, of dried up Va's in..and Ill throw a moist flake of something in it to help it back to being moist.
just because I dont want to open the main jar again, and dry it out faster.

I do that too. I call it "Hoover Mixture". Got at least two pounds mixed up. Not that bad a smoke. I've bought worse.

DustyRoundup":yche31u0 said:
I dont get that crazy LOL
But I do have a Va. jar that I throw the last little half a pipe's worth, of dried up Va's in..and Ill throw a moist flake of something in it to help it back to being moist.
just because I dont want to open the main jar again, and dry it out faster.
Yeah.. after having read my own post objectively, I realized the jar is turning into a monster. :affraid:

I did not realize other people did this also.
All my spillage from loading pipes and transferring to jars goes into its own little container.
I also throw in any half bowls I forget about after separating the ash off.
Have probably over 2oz of mix and one of these days I will give it a try.
I have very little aromatic stuff in the mix but you can pick up on a bit of the Lakeland stuff when it is opened up.
It might be good?