smokingpipes.com site redesign

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw that this morning also. It wasn't there and then it was. I can't figure out how to log in. I typed in my username and password and didn't find a go button. I am going to order some of Ken's highly recommended Bosun Cut plug if I can get my account up.

It looks really generic, like a template out of a web creation software program. It certainly isn't awful, but it isn't as interesting or as distinct as the previous design. I am sure we will all get used to it very quickly though. The white actually is a little easier on the eyes than all the orange and dark colors of the old site.

Add me to the "I think they went backward" group. :cry:

The pics especially look low-rez. Not good when online shopping.

Must be easier to maintain or something.

It would appear they fixed all the links. You can log-in now, and click on items on the main page.

I don't much like it either. I actually find it harder to read than the old color scheme.

The pictures took a long time to load, and don't look as clear. I'm not crazy about the new look either... :shock:

Not a fan of the new site, not a fan at all (although perhaps it will be improved in due course).

Brilliant J......
Dang, Dang, Dang, did you guys see that dunhill Xmas pipe??????????????
WHAAAAAAAAAAAWHH $1800-00, Dream on!!!!

Piet Binsbergen":ltzsag1a said:
Brilliant J......
Ya know Bro, I've always wanted a Dunny and with Christmas just around the corner.. and with all the tons of baccy I sent you.....and well I could've been arrested and all for break'n the law and all and I'm Dutch just like you... and I'm an aritist like you and um.. well at least think about it! :D

Dunyless Donn :no:

Falconer":ahfligl0 said:
Piet Binsbergen":ahfligl0 said:
Brilliant J......
Ya know Bro, I've always wanted a Dunny and with Christmas just around the corner.. and with all the tons of baccy I sent you.....and well I could've been arrested and all for break'n the law and all and I'm Dutch just like you... and I'm an aritist like you and um.. well at least think about it! :D

Dunyless Donn :no:
Dunnyless Dutch here too bro!!!!
How do I raise $1800-00 multiply by 7 to get to Rand????????
Shizit man!!!!
OK Valky consider it done my Friend, the credit card it talking!!!!.........the bank manager is dialing my number as we speak!

Piet Binsbergen":7tyt2uxu said:
Brilliant J......
Love that Dunny ... showed it to the wife last night, she looked at the price... looked at me ... and said Dream on

bluedigital":7v87qflr said:
Piet Binsbergen":7v87qflr said:
Brilliant J......
Love that Dunny ... showed it to the wife last night, she looked at the price... looked at me ... and said Dream on
Yea BD, did you convert that to Rand bro?????????????????? SHIIIIIIDTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you get the mail I sent you with the tracking number bro??

Piet Binsbergen":oyhu0vif said:
Got it! Thanks my man. I will give you a shout the moment I have it in my grubby paws
gift-112.gif
Something coming your way soon too .... will let you know once it's on it's way :D

bluedigital":th1h8a6q said:
Piet Binsbergen":th1h8a6q said:
Got it! Thanks my man. I will give you a shout the moment I have it in my grubby paws
gift-112.gif
Something coming your way soon too .... will let you know once it's on it's way :D
Not necessary BD, but thanks brother. It is cool for me to share good baccy with good bro's!!!
Cheers dude!
BTW, Forgot to tell you, I am really interested in that Web site offer, we will chat!

bluedigital":7n0cfyvi said:
Piet Binsbergen":7n0cfyvi said:
BTW, Forgot to tell you, I am really interested in that Web site offer, we will chat!
Nice!! gonna be epic!
Being a pain in your ass is going to be epic bro, are you sure??