smokingpipes.com

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Konrad_von_Marburg

Reaction score
I'm relatively a newbie to pipe smoking here, and a couple days ago I placed a small order from smokingpipes.com which included a small inexpensive cob, a new czech pipe tool and a jar of Frog Morton Cellar. I went back to browse the beautiful products and I noticed now I have a 5% discount for items saying it's a Newbie discount. That is so cool, what a great company!!! Such a nice little welcome!

Do they offer discounts or promotions of any other kind? What a great way to encourage customer loyalty. :)

You'll find they are one of the BEST retailers in the 'baccy/pipe business. I've bought almost ALL of my "baccy and many pipes from them for the last 10 years. I purchase probably over 90% of my stuff from them. :twisted: :twisted:

I had absolutely, positively vowed no more pipe acquisitions for some undefined but reasonable time span. Then SP offered 15 percent discount for the weekend on estate pipes. I found an unsmoked example of one of my favorite “sleeper” brands. Well, I’ll restart my promise next year.

KevinM":kwn0d7s1 said:
I had absolutely, positively vowed no more pipe acquisitions for some undefined but reasonable time span. Then SP offered 15 percent discount for the weekend on estate pipes. I found an unsmoked example of one of my favorite “sleeper” brands. Well, I’ll restart my promise next year.
LOL. What can ya do? :p

Konrad_von_Marburg":p8ye9rsx said:
KevinM":p8ye9rsx said:
I already have the same pipe in a straight apple and a bent billiard style. So now I’ll have a straight billiard to make a matched trio. So this seems like a wise “investment” to me?

KevinM":v0570qxx said:
Konrad_von_Marburg":v0570qxx said:
KevinM":v0570qxx said:
I already have the same pipe in a straight apple and a bent billiard style. So now I’ll have a straight billiard to make a matched trio. So this seems like a wise “investment” to me?
I wholeheartedly support your latest acquisition. The problem is thee photography is so well done on some of these sites you can't help yourself when you see something you fancy!

SP.com is a great place to buy your pipes and tobaccos. I have another order almost
ready to send to them, I just have to add some more tobacco and a pipe. It will probably be a Rossi I have my eye on. I have never had any problems with them, and their customer service is excellent.

I have to say their shipping is first rate. I’ve only ordered from them twice so far but both orders had free shipping and got to me in Wyoming in 3 Days. That’s impressive especially at Christmas time! I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them to anyone!

Jim

KevinM":akgnjccy said:

:lol!: :bounce: :lol!: :cheers: :lol!: :bounce: :cheers: :lol!:

I've been a customer of Smokingpipes for about fifteen years.
They finally made an error on an order...first one ever.
Part of my order was a case of Fluffy pipe cleaners.
I got Standard ones instead.  I emailed them and
within minutes, they replied that a case of Fluffy was
on the way and to keep the case of Standard cleaners.

One more reason that Smokingpipes is my go-to vendor. :cheers: