Snow forecast for the next three days

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LL

Reaction score
...here in Bowman. Anyone else seen white yet?

It's going down to -5 C tonight but no precipitation in the forecast for the next several days.

I guess you're the 1st BoB to see that white... there should have been a prize or something.

:lol: :lol:

No snow yet but its on the way. Got down to the mid 30s Monday night, so the snow can't be to far off. Man this summer went by so fast....

Holy smokes! We haven't even got a killing frost over here in eastern NoDak yet! Keep the snow, I don't want to dig out the overshoes yet!

We have seen fifties at night in NC but back up in the 80's during the day. Snow if any is a long way off!

Great to see you post Lew!

I guess you guys don't even want to hear what the forecast is in Arizona today. Upper 90's and might even reach 100. Lows in the morning around 70. Now is the time of year in Arizona that you tell yourself this is why I put up with the summers.

I went to work at 3 am today and actually had to put a sweater on, for about an hour or so. Winter's a comin!

Arrived in NY today and it is sunny and Mid 70's. Very nice. I went to Brooklyn earlier today and hung out at Rockaway Beach on Jamaica Bay for a while. Actually saw someone wind surfing in the bay.

No snow here, but getting cold at night. I remember some big propane bills last winter and am better prepared this year. Had a standalone propane furnace, 25,000 btu's, installed in the bedroom. Am able to shut the heat off at night in the entire rest of the house. If we run out of propane, we have two -20 down filled mummy bags and can "hunker" down in them. Been in snow storms at 11,000 ft. while backpacking. Not saying I'm tough; a little knowledge and the right equipment and a dose or two of common sense can make a difference.

Hope everyone, except Barrack, stays warm this winter.

Don't eat yeller snow.

Speaking of micro climates; two people and a Border Collie can raise the temp in a closed off bedroom by eight degrees. JT,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,don't you dare even think what your thinking.

Speaking of micro climates; have you guys ever heard of storing tobacco in ice chests?

This is the time of year that ewe's get high centered on snow birms. Think about it.

:cheers:

thomas james":zne3qji9 said:
Speaking of micro climates; two people and a Border Collie can raise the temp in a closed off bedroom by eight degrees. JT,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,don't you dare even think what your thinking.

Speaking of micro climates; have you guys ever heard of storing tobacco in ice chests?

:cheers:
Well "Three Dog Night" got their name from an old saying describing a night cold enough to invite three dogs in the bed.

As far as storing tobacco in ice chests, I've got eight coolers full of cigars. :lol:

Im cutting wood, it will be here in the tennesse hills before long, I do look foward to the snow, we had a frost on the 4th,

Justpipes":11gniv5n said:
Arrived in NY today and it is sunny and Mid 70's. Very nice. I went to Brooklyn earlier today and hung out at Rockaway Beach on Jamaica Bay for a while. Actually saw someone wind surfing in the bay.
The weather in NYC has been uncanny the past week, and more of the same for this week. Beautiful but very unusual. (I'm just glad my tomatoes have another week without frost.)

When the snow does come to the city, it ain't the snow that's the trouble--it's the ice and the foot-deep potholes filled with dirty slush.

I live in the foothills of the Rockies, elevation 7,800 feet. Currently we are seeing temps just below 30 degrees at night, and the low 60's during the day. I have already seen snow in the high country (above, say, 11,000 feet), and that was two weeks or three weeks ago. I suspect Crested Butte will see some snow up high, as it rained for most of today down here in Gunnison. (I went fishing anyhow.)