So funny I cried.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those poor poor boys. Any woman will tell ya you gotta be careful with that stuff. Acid is more gentle :lol!: 

This has to be a joke, there can't be people out there this ignorant. Although it's funny I think it's more disturbing knowing that someone would actually do this without a clue to what it will do to there tender spot.

I could only read the first page -- too painfully funny . . . did anyone make it through page 73?

Cartaphilus":ozseobla said:
This has to be a joke, there can't be people out there this ignorant. Although it's funny I think it's more disturbing knowing that someone would actually do this without a clue to what it will do to there tender spot.
you'd be surprised.....really.  I have known more than one person who have gotten a little carried away with that stuff......makes sitting down (or standing, or laying, or leaning) NOT fun for a while :twisted:

I guess those chaps just can't read terribly well:

Suitable for the back, chest, arms, legs and underarms only.
Still, the comments posted there serve as unusual entertainment I suppose, I found the comment likening the discomfort to being worse than childbirth insulting, that chap obviously hasn't felt any real pain and is ignorant to the fact that the pelvis fractures during childbirth causing the woman extreme levels of pain, bloody fool needs to get a grip!

I've read the first 5 pages so far. Got to be the funniest material I've read in years.

Thanks Ian for sharing the fun. :) 

AJ