so that's where you went

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

earl

Reaction score
Hello fellow Knoxers (or is that ex-Knoxers?) I'll be listening in to your splendid conversations. Yeah, that Yarn guy over there does put a damper on it doesn't he? :pipe: earl

Welcome, Earl!

TJ's pal, Yarnspooler, won't mind being alone; he doesn't appear to need the input of others to keep a thread going, anyway.

gatewheel":y3bozob1 said:
Welcome, Earl!

TJ's pal, Yarnie, won't mind being alone; he doesn't appear to need the input of others to keep a thread going, anyway.
Please don't confuse the handle "Yarnie" with any other variation except one: "Yarnspinner." "Yarnie is short for Yarnspinner." YarnSPOOLER is a knock-off; an imitation; an imposter. Yarnie is a gentleman with a stellar reputation. YarnSPOOLER et al is another matter entirely.

And Hi to Gatewheel. I'm slowly getting around over here and not sure I said hello yet.

showme

Showme... uh, OK, point taken... although I'd like to think that no one could confuse the two, CP did try to prove that assumption wrong.

Oh, and, Hello, to you, too!

jhuggett":etunke1o said:
showme, you haven't met gatewheel yet??? :evil:
Of course I've met gatewheel. I just wasn't sure I had greeted him since I came over here.

Oh, if CP was involved that explains a lot. :suspect: