SoCal checking in

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EvanS

Reaction score
Hi everyone - nice place you have here.

My name is Evan, I'm 47, married 12 years, 2 step sons and 2 dogs, work as a telecomm engineer. Got sort of serious into cigars about 2 years ago partly as a way to help kick cigarettes. You wouldn't believe what I smoked to replace the butts. But then started to appreciate cigars more and am pursuing a bit of a "smoke less, smoke better" philosophy. But trust me, there's no elitist here. I have a hard time popping for more than about $4/cigar.:face: About 1 1/2 years ago I started with the pipe, initially as a more affordable alternative cigarette replacement but immediately fell in love with all the pipe had to offer as far as flavors. Doesn't hurt that my wife loves pipe aroma...non-Lat anyway. I've been off the cigarettes for 1 1/2 years and mainly smoke a pipe now, while the cigars are more of an occasional luxury. Oh yeah, I've been roasting coffee for about a year now as well.

On a quick scan most of the names here are not too familiar to me. The ones that are I am glad to see, the rest of you I hope to get to know better. See you in the threads. Thanks for having me

Evan, you sexy beast, glad to see you over here.

Hello Evan! Welcome to BoB's! :lol:

Just to put some names with faces here

:king: is TJ

:afro: is Puff Daddy

:sunny: is Carlos

:darklord: is Greg Pease aka GLP

Best,
D.J.

Danish_Pipe_Guy":ce4uixpb said:
Hello Evan! Welcome to BoB's! :lol:

Just to put some names with faces here

:king: is TJ

:afro: is Puff Daddy

:sunny: is Carlos

:darklord: is Greg Pease aka GLP

Best,
D.J.
:p I recognize ALL those guys!!

Thanks for all of the warm welcomes, again. Glad to be here.