• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Brothers of Briar and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD! RDPipes Blasted Elephants Foot w/Tusk Tamper (10/14/21)

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RDPipes

Mental Illness is a Terrible thing to Waste!
Reaction score
First off I'd like to say I'm NO Wood Carver by any stretch of the Imagination. But, for years now I've been wanting to make an Elephant's foot
that to me at least looks like an Elephant's foot. Maybe I lack imagination but, I just don't see an Elephant's foot in these pipes that others make.
Now that's not saying they aint Beautiful, cause a lot are just gorgeous but, to me they just don't look like what they say they are. This pipe was
done mostly as a joke, funny ha ha and is not to try an give any pipe maker grief in anyway. Now for the usual, you can view more photos and the
particulars on my website and as always thank you for your continued support and patronage.

DSC00769.JPG
DSC00775.JPG

When I was a kid, my parents dragged me to some distant relative's house. They were super rich, and he liked to go on hunts in Africa. They had little stools made out of elephant feet. Fine leather with ornate brass tacks all around the top. I know nobody ever sat on those things.

Your goal was achieved. It looks like those stools.

When I was a kid, my parents dragged me to some distant relative's house. They were super rich, and he liked to go on hunts in Africa. They had little stools made out of elephant feet. Fine leather with ornate brass tacks all around the top. I know nobody ever sat on those things.

Your goal was achieved. It looks like those stools.
Thank you and I do remember seeing those stools in a movie I believe and did try to make it look like one.

Very well done Ron, it does indeed look like an elephant foot. Though I'm also seeing the upper half of a pair of dentures. ;)

Thank you Gentlemen!
And I'm feeling better these days but, the doctor doesn't seem to think its my back
causing me the problems, I'll know more hopefully when I go back Dec 2nd.