• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Brothers of Briar and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD! RDPipes Blasted Prince Spigot (12/20/21)

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RDPipes

Mental Illness is a Terrible thing to Waste!
Reaction score
Finished this up this morning and this one has a Denim Blue Cumberland stem instead of the Orange of last time.
As always you can view more lousy photos and the particulars on my site. Thank you all for your continued support
and patronage. Pipe has SOLD!

DSC00974.JPG
DSC00980.JPG

Last edited:
Now THAT’S one to sit back and relax with. Love those Prince shapes. Excellent bend and length on the stem.

I’d be callin’ this one the Blue Bayou.
Thank you so much BH, you're very kind!

Thank you so much BH, you're very kind!
No I’m not! I’m picky and grouchy and generally unpleasant. But I DO know a damn fine pipe when I see one.

And YOU my friend…are a Master. Best holiday regards. I’m pleased to see that I can no longer afford your beautiful pipes. 😄 ‘Bout time!

No I’m not! I’m picky and grouchy and generally unpleasant. But I DO know a damn fine pipe when I see one.

And YOU my friend…are a Master. Best holiday regards. I’m pleased to see that I can no longer afford your beautiful pipes. 😄 ‘Bout time!
Yeah, the typical Oregon city persona but, I look over that, LOL!
And they aint that dadburn expensive, your just shall we say, Penny-wise, LOL!

Ron, you make it hard for someone to keep money in their pocket! This is absolutely beautiful!

Ron, you make it hard for someone to keep money in their pocket! This is absolutely beautiful!
Thank you so much Mo!
And if it makes you feel any better, it doesn't stay in my pocket very long either. LOL!