Some call it heavenly in it's brilliance...

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Harlock999

Reaction score
Others, mean and rueful of the western dream...
But I call it GBDello!
Friends, curious passersby, thrill seekers:
Behold this strange union!
Imagine if you will, the sterling mechanical reliability of a vintage Jaguar
combined with the precision engineering of a vintage Alfa Romeo...
No, wait, that's all wrong, scratch that.
Instead, imagine the aforementioned Jaguar on a drunken holiday romp, rudely mounting and coupling with the sexy little Italian. Surely this would be it's bastard offspring!
Now, you may be asking yourself, "Has Harlock gone mad, lost his mind?".
If you answered "Yes", then you assume that I was ever sane to begin with... :geek:

Wow, very interesting. I'm sensing a back story? Or did you just think, "Hey I wonder if that stem will fit on this pipe?"

Either way, it works much better than it should. :p

As rare as those Eyetalian GBD Collector's are you ought to be able to get double what that other GBD went for that upset so many folks :twisted: :twisted: And it looks like it would hold a whole day's worth of that Murray's blended London Mixture you have in that 100g tin behind it :twisted:

A spaghetti western in English, right there. When you light it, the draw isn't sync'ed up with the smoke. :lol:

gorgeous looking pipe and a lovely tin of Dunhill in the background also.

Ocelot55":z8c4wyay said:
Wow, very interesting. I'm sensing a back story? Or did you just think, "Hey I wonder if that stem will fit on this pipe?"

Either way, it works much better than it should. :p
Pretty much "Hey I wonder..."
And I agree, there's something right about it's wrongness. It actually smokes much better with the Castello stem.

Kyle Weiss":80u6emcw said:
A spaghetti western in English, right there. When you light it, the draw isn't sync'ed up with the smoke. :lol:
Lol! Genius! :lol!:

What a pipe!!!  Oom Paul x 2. :bounce:

Congratulations on finding a truely magnificent master piece.

Just a word of warning: Yours truly cracked the shank of a patent Dunhill doing exactly the same thing. The stem I wanted to try was just a little too snug and....:fpalm:

MisterE":1wnbaz0t said:
Just a word of warning: Yours truly cracked the shank of a patent Dunhill doing exactly the same thing. The stem I wanted to try was just a little too snug and....:fpalm:
Yeah, the GBD stem in the Castello was a no go.
Would look cool, but too tight a fit, so I refrained from jamming it in there.

SpeedyPete":zw8bh38v said:
What a pipe!!!  Oom Paul x 2. :bounce:
Congratulations on finding a truely magnificent master piece.
Thank you sir!
You have awesome taste in pipes!:cheers: