Some GH blends now at Smoking Pipes

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DrT999

Staff member
Council Member
Reaction score
If you are not on their notifications list, you might not be aware that Smoking Pipes for the moment has some GH blends back in stock (who know for how long). I ordered 12 ozs (Rum Flake, Scotch Flake, and Brown Flake scented and unscented). No Ennerdale or Grasmere, but they did have some Glendgerry, and probably a few others. I know GH bends are mostly an acquired taste, but they have been hard to acquire this past year.

I just looked and looks like they are already out of stock on six of the eight blends they offer.
I wonder how much of each they were able to start with? And of course if the flow started even a little with Smoking Pipes, some others might be supplied as well

I see both Mars and Smoking Pipes have ceased to list Grasmere Flake; I'll have to ask if that means it is no longer made or no longer imported.

edit: Smoking pipes' response: We have not heard any official word that Grasmere is being discontinued at this time, but it has been nearly a year since we last had it in. Hopefully we will be able to re-stock it before long.

Last edited:
Order arrived! Yea! 4 oz GH Scotch Flake; 2 oz Rum Flake; 4 oz Brown Flake Unscented; 2 oz Brown Flake Aromatic (I would have made the last 4 or even 6 oz if they had had Grasmere, #7 Broken Flake, or Ennerdale)